01- Number?

As soon as the first lesson was over, the boy with the beautiful smile was out of the classroom and someone was after him.

Fourth.

Fourth was determined not to let this boy go. He always wanted to keep him in front of his eyes. While keeping his eyes on Norawit, Norawit bumped into someone and dropped his books.

As Fourth watched them silently, the boy across from Norawit took off his glasses and threw them on the floor. Norawit panicked. Not knowing what to do, he apologized and the boy blocked her as he was passing.

Fourth still watched silently, because he knew very well what to do. Fourth started whistling silently as everyone gathered around and recorded the video. Just as the boy was about to punch Norawit, Fourth moved closer to them and started whistling louder.

"Well, well.. What's the problem here?"

Fourth smirked and pulled Norawit closer to him.

"Stay the fuck out! It's none of your business."

Fourth hid Norawit behind him, while he was laughing out loud.

"If Norawit is involved, it's my business too."

"Oh, i didn't knew that the popular, hot Nattawat Jirochtikul was gay."

"Fourth, let's go, please."

"Give me 15 seconds okay?"

He shook his head, took out his watch and handed it to Norawit. And at the first opportunity, he punched the boy in front of him nicely.

"Fourth! No!"

Norawit's eyes filled with tears as the two boys fought like they were going to kill each other. The last thing is finished in the principal's room.

\\\

"Stop crying. I'm okay."

"I'm not crying because of you! I was scared and panicked okay?"

Norawit ran his fingers over his lip as he cleaned Fourth's wounds. His lips were bleeding and that made Norawit even more worried.

"Are you okay? Still hurt?"

"You look so beautiful."

Norawit blushed, hiding his face. But that didn't last long.

"Norawit."

"Beautiful, beautiful Gemini Norawit."

Fourth saw his peachy pink cheeks and smiled widely.

"I am going to class then."

"Wait."

Fourth stopped him and touched his neck.

"Can I have your number?"

Short update bc i have an exam tomorrow.

08052023