03- "If you're ready, i won't stop."

After a week..

Pov Author.

It was the wedding day. Kornwit and Theeranpanyakul mansion's were so busy with wedding stuff. Excitement was boiling around.

Both houses were decorated with white roses and decorations all around.

Gemini was getting ready. He was excited too, but he was a bit sad because he never wanted to marry someone this young.

His stylists did their best to make him pretty. Afterwards, they added a few flowers in his front pocket. He looked at the mirror for the last time before his engagement.

On the other hand, Fourth, was much more excited than Gemini. He didn't wanted to marry too, but if it was Gemini, he was more than ready. When maids informed him, he got up to go after his husband-to-be.

There were so many black and fancy cars in their garden. Bentley, Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and all the cars you can imagine.

He was driving black Lamborghini. When he sat to driver's seat, everyone followed him to wedding venue. He looked at the bucket of white flowers right beside him. He was really happy. 

While Fourth and his family were on their way, Gemini was sitting on the living room. His parents and relatives were complimenting him about how he was beautiful and Fourth was so lucky to marry him.

"Khun Gemini, it's time to go."

Gemini took a deep breath before getting up. It was the same at their house, lots of cars were waiting outside.

wedding, 17:18

Gemini was walking silently towards the judge and Fourth. Around him, the little girls in white dresses were scattering flowers in his path. When he finally came closer everyone clapped.

"If you are ready, we should start."

Fourth shaked his head and looked at their parents. They looked so happy and impressed.

"Do you Nattawat Theeranpanyakun, accept Norawit  Kornwit to be your husband?"

"Yes."

Everybody clapped when Fourth said yes.

"Do you Norawit Kornwit, accept Nattawat Theeranpanyakun to be your husband?"

"Yes.."

When both sides said yes, a loud applause rose in the venue. Fourth takes a few steps forward, places his hands on Gemini's cheeks and kisses him on the forehead.

"I love you."

"I love.. you too."

20:56

Everything went so good. Fourth was talking to their guests while Gemini was sitting on his chair. He was looking at his ring. On his ring, was F letter engraved with a beautiful font. And same was on Fourth's ring.

23:35

It was so late when wedding ended. Mile gave a house key to his son, and winked at him.

Gemini saw this and realized..

This wasn't over.. they were going to have sex.

Then Gemini's dad came closer to him and whispered to his ear.

"Son, his family knows that you are a bearer. We thought maybe you should have sexual intimacy between you two. You're almost an adult now, i know you're shy. But don't worry."

He just shaked his head and went to his husband's side. They hold hands as they left the wedding venue.

When they sat at the car, Fourth looked at Gemini.

"Gemini, if you're not ready, we can wait."

"Fourth, we are married now.. my dad said we 'should' have something between."

"If you're ready, i won't stop."

He smirked and stepped on the gas.

And you know what happened next.

Attention, please.

I don't think i'm gonna add 18+ scenes here because my other fiction, Viva La Vida is having some soon. Maybe, as your wish, we can have a quick 18+ special. But i'm not sure.

12052023