19- The last chapter.

Everything has an ending. Some people love, some people miss, most people staying silent. But our ending is going to be everything that i want you to remember.

after a year.

A year, 30 months,52 weeks, 365 days, 8760 hours, 525,600 minutes, 11,510,640,000 seconds.

Sounds like so much time, right?

But it is nothing until you are happy and cherished.

Nothing really changed that time. Except the fact that they moved to a different house and they were lot more happy now.

"Honey! Please come and take Nani! He is distracting me from work!"

"Ai'Fourth! Wait, i'm trying to make something."

Today was Nani's very first birthday. Everyone was getting ready like it was their own. After everything they lived together, they deserved a happy ending. Like everyone does.

Gemini and Fourth were about to leave the house to go get ready and take a look at the birthday venue. They obviously prepared a big birthday for their son. He deserved everything.

Gemini was making sandwiches, sometimes trying to cook because he wanted to impress his co-in-laws. Everyone loved his dishes tho, he cooked and baked sometimes, even Fourth begged him to not. After all that happened, Gemini became weaker and weaker due to all hard time. He was getting tired easily and always resting.

Well, maybe there were things Fourth didn't know though. Gemini had a surprise for him this night.

After Fourth's work, they decided to go and get ready. Fourth wore a black suit, and Gemini wore a white one. They always tried to match each other with outfits. For Nani, Gemini chose a white simple polo t-shirt and comfy pants. He didn't wanted to exaggerate his son's outfit, because he was a kid and he needed to be comfortable everyday.

They were all ready, they left an hour before the event time. Gemini checked every detail and made sure everything was like how he imagined. Everything was fine he guessed, and guests were slowly gathering.

There were mostly kids, children of Fourth's friends or business partners. Grandparents were happily watching their grandson playing, he just learned how to walk and slowly talk.

His first word was 'Fot' and everyone was shocked by that. Gemini was so sure that his son must have heard him calling his husband 'Fot'. If Gemini said thousand words a day, nine hundred ninety-nine of them were 'Fot'. He really cherished being with him in everything.

"Ni! Don't run baby ughh!"

Gemini was yelling and Nani because he was running nonstop. The place was quite cold and after sweating Nani might have get cold. So as a parent Gemini was worried about his son.

"Honey, chill down. He is a kid. He obviously wants to run, play, laugh, spend time with his peers. Give him a little space and focus on our guests more. Everyone has been looking for you."

"Why didn't you tell them i was with Nani?"

"Do you want me to say 'I'm so sorry dear guests my husband is chasing our son to stop him from running that is why he is not here.' "

Gemini laughed so did Fourth. Fourth pulled him for a hug and kissed his forehead. It was the way to soften Gemini. He loved forehead kisses by his husband in unexpected times. He was so lucky to have a loving and caring husband.