A/N

I was writing chapter 19 and then i saw this

I was writing chapter 19 and then i saw this. GMMTV Really?

The reason is obviously GeminiFourth were going to have more attention than MilkLove and MilkLove is going to be underrated in their own series. But i was so ecstatically looking forward for NorthNight. I was so excited to see Fourth as a nerd and Gemini as a bad boy.

It really hurt my feelings, because everyone says we were going to watch it for GeminiFourth. And it is right. Gemini Fourth are oue favorites, so obviously we were excited for them. But i'm still happy for them because my boys are working so hard and much and they need a break. I hope to see them in another series soon. I hope they are going to get their OWN MAIN series.

To he honest, i don't think ViewJune are fitting to NorthNight role. It would be much good if they made it and gl and bl at the same time.

And then.. Film Rachanun again? Seriously, i love her but it is many series for her. I wanted to see Jane.

With this announcement Gmmtv really hurt me. I was in shock of Jane and they hurt me with GeminiFourth in the second one.

But anyways, wishing all of them the fame they deserve and success in their series.

See you in next chapter (don't know when publishing bc i don't have any interesting shits so write.)

💗💗💗💗

20072023