Chapter 17: The Next Step

With The Monster Defeated And The Wyvern Grimm Becoming A Stone Creature, Everyone headed back to Vale to Treat any of their wounds as now Team JNPR Was Alone As They Were Speaking About the future.

Ren: What should we do now Jaune?

Jaune: I Dont Exactly Know But I Suppose we will need to head East To Heaven Academy to see if we can do anything to help there at least.

Nora: What About Team RWBY?

Jaune: Ruby Is Still Recovering so i dont know about her, Yang Is Still Recovering like Ruby but....

Nora: Her Arm...

Jaune: She Will be okay though, Yang wouldn't just sit by idle she only needs a Push. Okay, Weiss went back to Atlas from her Father Picking Her Up And Blake Left as Sun followed her.

Ren: So A Week From Now We Leave?

Jaune: Yes. 

Nora: Let Promise Each Other to never leave one and another....

She Spoke as she looks at them who turns to her.

Nora: I Dont Want to lose you guys Like.... Pyrrha... I Dont want to lose anyone else...

Ren and Jaune Gaze Soften as Ren places his hand on her shoulder as she looks at him.

Ren: We All Will Forever Be Together. Not Only As A Team.

Jaune: But Friends And Family.

Jaune Places His Fist Out as Ren would Mimic it as they touched fist as Nora started to smile as she joins Ren and Jaune With their Fist in the Circle

Jaune Grins.

Jaune: Now Team, Let Us Do what we can for everyone Here and Head Off In a Week!

Nora And Ren would smile at each other as they turn to their Leader and Nods and goes back to everyone in Vale to help.

Mordred In The Background would smile.

Mordred: Perhaps They Ain't Bad People...

Over a Week Has Passed as they are now At Patch Island the Homeland Of Ruby and Yang as they stand Infront of Ruby Place after She Sent a Message Viva A Letter to them about joining them.

Ruby: Hey Jaune. 

Jaune: Ruby, How Are You Feeling? 

Ruby: Im All Good Now. Thanks What about you?

Jaune: Im Good As Well Though are you sure you want to come with us?

Ruby: I Know I Need to go to mistral to so why not go with My Friends since it will be better.

Jaune Nods.

Ren: The journey will be perilous, and whether we'll find answers at the end is entirely uncertain.