Chapter 54: The Meeting and Old Memories

Entering The Office with Ironwood welcoming them as they all stood Infront of Ironwood table near the window as Jaune and Mordred stood behind Ironwood as Ironwood began talking to Robyn who had Fiona, May and Joanna behind her.

Ironwood: Thank you for accepting this meeting Robyn.

Robyn: Let get to the chase General, We are only here to hear whether you are speaking the truth on why you are not delivering supplies to the people of Mantle and where all these needed supplies is heading and what secrets that you are hiding.

Ironwood: Alright, But What you are about to hear may sound crazy but you have to trust me or at least Mr. Arc and his partner words.

Robyn turns his gaze to Jaune and Mordred as Jaune nods at her with a smile as she turns back down towards Ironwood and got up and walked towards him as she reach out her hands over the table.

Robyn: I take it that you know of my semblance.

Ironwood look down at her hand and back to Robyn.

Ironwood: Indeed I do.

He stood and grabs her hand as it started to glow.

Robyn had a bit of surprised that he agreed so willingly but it seem that Jaune was not lying.

Robyn: Where are the Supplies going towards to if not the people?

Ironwood turns to Jaune who nods as he tapped his scroll as behind them, The ground shifted upwards where a hologram of the Amity Colosseum as the window behind them shuts close.

May: The Amity Colosseum...?

Robyn: Are you using all the supplies on just repairing a tower that wont be needed?!

Ironwood: No, It is being turned into a communication tower that will replace the Cross Continental Transmit System as this will reconnect Remnant global connection once more.

They see that there were quite differences between each towers.

Robyn: But why must you use and divert Mantle people Supplies? Is it because you in some rush to hurry?

He sighed as he looks at the hologram.

Ironwood: We dont have much time before another accident happens like the Fall of Beacon and the Attack on Haven happens again.

Robyn: What do you mean by that?

Ironwood: Here is the hard to believe part comes... There is a very powerful force out there and they seem to be aiming at Atlas next which will result in Mantle and Atlas destruction and it will happen faster if We dont finish the tower by then.

Robyn: You mean the Grimm? We have been facing them for a long time.

Ironwood: Exactly but... They have a leader named "Salem" which allow her to control and create Grimm.