Chapter 25: Investigation On Way

A Day Has Passed after The arrival of Yang and Weiss back with Everyone, Jaune left everyone to do some investigation on his own to find out of why there appeared that no huntsman was around in Mistral as now Qrow and Oscar or Ozpin Controlling Oscar is now talking.

Oscar: Hey, Qrow?

Qrow turns his attention to him.

Oscar: Oz needs to talk to you.

Qrow stands up and follows Oscar out of the room, looking over his shoulder at the window a bit later they sat down on the couch with their drinks as Qrow takes a sip from his cup.

Qrow: Things aren't looking good, Oz.

Ozpin: Ever the optimist. While I would not say our current predicament is... ideal, I think we can both agree that the situation could be much worse. Humanity is a resilient force.

Qrow: Oz, pro Huntsman like that don't just bite it all at once. Salem powerful. It seems like her reach is growing by the day. What does that say about Humanity?

Ozpin: That there are indeed a misguided few who have filled their hearts with malice. It doesn't take a great number of people to cause harm, but I still believe there are far more people in this world willing to prevent it.

Qrow: There is also something that you need to know.

Ozpin sips on his drink.

Ozpin: Go on.

Qrow places his drink on the table and looked serious as Ozpin knowing this was serious would as well have a serious face.

Qrow: Did you know of Jaune Weapon?

Ozpin: I do not know anything on Mr Arc Weapon, He has kept it hidden Well with that Aura Control which is impressive.

Qrow: Well, Its hard to explain but we saw his sword and you wouldn't believe that he had such a sword.

Ozpin: And what is this sword you speaking of?

Qrow: Its The Excalibur.

Ozpin froze and he turns to Qrow confused.

Ozpin: The Excalibur?

Qrow Nods as Ozpin put down his drink and leaned forwards with a even more serious expression.

Ozpin: Are you 100% Certain that it is "The Excalibur" Qrow.

Qrow nods once more.

Qrow: Im so certain that I Wage on my flask for it to be true, The things he did when it was reveal was like the stories as well as the design and glow and not to mention the feeling of.... Magic Coming off it once it wasn't being Hidden is nothing but Pure Magic.

Ozpin: This... Is very concerning. 

He sighed as he rubs his forehead temples.

Ozpin: It is no wonder he has kept the sword hidden. Did he tell you anything on how he came to the sword or even being able to use such a sword?

Qrow shakes his head.

Qrow: No, He said that it was a story for another day as he seem to perhaps remembering something when he said that.

Ozpin: Could It Be... No... They shouldn't be around anymore especially after what happen...

Qrow: Oz?

Ozpin: I Apologize Qrow but I Only remembered something, should it be "The Excalibur" then we should leave it in Jaune Arc hands only as the sword and someone else has chosen him to be the Wielder of the power.