CHAPTER 4 : THE ANKH

The ankh or key of life is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol used in Egyptian art and writing to represent the word for "life" and, by extension, as a symbol of life itself.

Only a god can hold An Ankh.

A weapon for the Egyptian gods made out of pure gold.

Two Weeks Ago

Two Weeks Ago.

A group of worshippers had surrounded Seth's statue praying to him like they always did when the statue began to shake and break.

They were shocked to find a young man underneath the statue of Seth.

" But he's young practically a teenager," whisperers among the worshipers.

The young man looked around and saw people looking at him.

" Get away," he said but they didn't.

" GET AWAY! " he spoke with much authority and fury as they all got away and got on their knees.

" Lord Seth you have returned from stone and back to use," Dan the leader of the Sha spoke.

" Who is Seth ? " The young man asked as Dan was shocked with a sinister idea in his mind.

Present day.

Maya and her father were still sitting in the coffee shop.

" Are you going to speak to me darling ? " He asked.

" What do I say, incredible new family you have here after you abandoned me and my mother. " Maya said to him with a sarcastic tone.

" There is so much I have to tell you but I can't tell you and I left you to keep you and your mother safe cause i had to be here and being there risked your lives, " he tried to explain.

" Tell me,

I want to know what was so important that I had to grow up without a father,

Do you know all I have had to go through to please mom and make her happy like it was my job cause you broke her and me when you left. " Maya lashed out at him.

" Am so sorry my darling daughter, the only thing I could do is watch you from a far and be at every show you have been in. I have followed and watched your very impressive career all these years. " Connor revealed to Selene who couldn't help smile.

" You were at my shows ? " Maya asked.

" You could have come to see me, " Maya explained.

" It's because they could have seen you and me together and then you would be in danger.

Something I wouldn't allow having those dogs come after you or your mother. " Connor placed his hand on the table and he motioned her to look at his hand as they morphed into claws as he scratched the side of the table.