CHAPTER 6 : ANSWERS

The temple of Bubastis (Bohairic Coptic: Ⲡⲟⲩⲃⲁⲥϯ Poubasti; Greek: Βούβαστις Boubastis or Βούβαστος Boubastos), also known in Arabic as Tell-Basta or in Egyptian as Per-Bast, was an ancient Egyptian city. a center of worship for the feline goddess Bastet, and therefore the principal depository in Egypt of mummies of cats.

 a center of worship for the feline goddess Bastet, and therefore the principal depository in Egypt of mummies of cats

" welcome to Bubastis or should I say your temple,

Before history began, Egypt was the birthplace of all life, A paradise worthy of the gods who created it.

So the gods decided to live here alongside their creation, man.

But there was no mistaking the gods from the mortals who worshipped them.

The gods were different because they could transform into all manner of creatures.

You and I were one of them. " Seth said to Maya as they went into the ruins of the temple of Bubastis.

" You are telling me am a god ?

The cat god ? " Maya asked with a chuckle cause she wanted answers but this was madness.

" You wanted answers and here I give them to you, " Seth told Maya as they walked around the ruins.

Meanwhile Connor had assembled a task force to go save his daughter.

" Connor I came as soon as I found out!" Ryan Ustet spoke as Connor was relieved and happy to see his friend.

The leader of the Lynx and the strongest Lynx in the world.

" what is happening? " Ivan asked.

" They are planing on rescuing Maya," Omar answered.

" How did you know that ? " Emmy asked,

" super hearing," Omar answered as they group watched from inside the home through the glass wall.

" Who's that ? " Ash asked pointing to Ryan.

" The greatest of our kind, Ryan Ustet. " Cairo answered as he and his brother could hear the heart beat of Ash go faster.

" I won't stay here while they go out to save my Girlfriend," Ivan spoke as Lyla and Lucia walked in with snacks.

" it's dangerous Ivan, there are forces out there that you can't imagine and only they can face it ," Lyla tried to reason but Ivan was hell bent on helping as he went outside to join the lynx taskforce.

" I want to come with you and help find my girlfriend," Ivan said to them as they laughed.

" Who's this ? " Ryan asked.

" My daughter's boyfriend, who I admire his courage to save my daughter and I think he should come with us and take her while we kill that filthy Sha that dare take my daughter. " Connor said to Ryan and the taskforce as they packed up .