CHAPTER 5 : TEMPLE OF Bubastis

Maya and her father returned to the villa and found everyone having a meal prepared by Lyla Amun the wife of  Connor.

" I found her," Connor announced as everyone was relieved and happy to see she was okay.

" Are you okay now ? " Lucia asked Maya.

" You pushed me out of the way and your really strong like bodybuilder strong, " Ivan asked Maya who was surprised as her father overheard Ivan and he thought that was surprisingly unique.

" It must have been the floor, " Maya defended.

" Father these are my friends, I don't know if you got introduced but this is Lucia Baker my best friend,

Emmy Kogei my close frienemy and Ash Ramos my best guy friend and Ivan Ryder my boyfriend." Maya introduced.

" Did you say boyfriend ?

Is that something you are allowed to have, " Connor asked as Maya laughed and the boys came running in jumping and tackling their father.

" Boys now is not the time, I brought your sister. " Connor said to them as Maya smiled and was beyond thrilled.

" I always thought I'd die an only child but now I got two baby bros, who are not only handsome but I hear geniuses, " Maya asked as the boys were upset.

" Baba why did you tell her, " Cairo asked.

" We wanted to make an impression to her, " Omar sided with his brother.

" This is Omar Amun Senn he's ten years old and he found a way for us to translate old Egyptian dialect he's our language specialist.

And the youngest Cairo Senn he is a our prodigy, our little engineer and don't let his cuteness fool you he is a fighter beyond his years, " Connor revealed as everyone was surprised.

" She is their mother and my wife Lyla Amun, " Connor introduced as she came and hugged Maya.

" We are so happy you are here with us, I have heard so many things about you and I can't wait for us to know each other, " Lyla said to Maya who didn't mind as the boys took their sisters hand.

" We are going to take her to the wall, " they both spoke as Connor smiled seeing all his children together.

" Omar is ten years old and Cairo is age seven, how are they prodigies? " Emmy laughed cause she didn't believe it as Lucia hit her shoulder to keep quiet.

The boys took Maya to a different section of the house that a large wall stood there every magazine that featured her was framed on the wall.

Maya was caught by surprise as was shocked.

" We have collected all of them," Omar said to his sister.

" we buy them and dad frames them," Cairo adds as Maya couldn't believe it.

" This is incredible," Maya gathered her words and spoke.

" This is how we could get to know you but now you are here," Omar says to Maya,

" now am here and you can get to know me," Maya said to her brothers.

That night Maya couldn't sleep as she tossed and turn woke up and got out of bed woke up and wandered the halls of her father's big mansion to find the kitchen and Lyla having a glass of water.

" aren't I happy to finally find another living person, this is a big house. " Maya commented.

" It is and sometimes am glad cause I can hide from the boys and relax," Lyla tells Maya who laughs.