CHAPTER 17 : AMOUR OF BASTET

Under the light of the moon, the Sha and Lynx met in the desert.

" We came here for peace," Seth said to Connor as each force stood between a line.

Seth had is Sha with him and Emmy tagged alone.

" Emmy what are you doing with him ? " Connor asked as Emmys eyes turned to that of a Sha.

" Mr Amun, we are not what you think and as much as I hate to admit this we are not the bad guys and Seth is not evil, it's Ivan he is the evil one and he killed Lucia.

He is Shezmu and you have to believe me," Emmy explained as Connor didn't believe them.

" You are now one of them, you are brainwashed and you will face the same consequences as them," Connor said to Emmy.

" Listen to me, all the hate you feel shouldn't be pointed to us but to Ivan," Seth spoke.

" The Sha is ready for peace and the you should agree to this truce. We come in peace, " Emmy explained as Connor had his men pull out their arms and gunfire and the Sha did as well.

" Everyone call down, " Seth tried to calm both sides.

" You are a lair and manipulative, After all you are a dog and we are Lynx, " Connor laughed as the Sha got triggered and both sides began to attack each other.

An all out battle under the moonlight.

" You are mine, " Connor pointed at Seth going after him and punching him.

" That hurt, " Seth couldn't believe it.

" The lynx are stronger, " Connor spoke with his eyes that of vengeance.

Seth couldn't believe it.

Connor managed to shoot Seth three times and pulled out his dagger and stabbed Seth right in his hand as he tried to defend himself.

" you can heal but the pain that is what I want to last," Connor spoke as he went on with the attack.

It was a brutal fight and the lynx where winning.

Maya arrived to the blood shed and fighting.

" No," She cried out as her roar echoed the entire desert as everyone stopped and looked up to see Maya as she took a big jump landing in the middle of the battle ground.

" What are you doing to each other, what is this," Maya asked as she looked around seeing men and women hurt and others on the ground.

" You are all the children of the great Ennead, we are almost going extinct and yet here you are killing each other like a bunch of wild animals, " Maya spoke as she saw a female Sha warrior on the ground and helped her up.

Everyone couldn't believe it.

" We should stop this endless violence at once, " Maya spoke as she saw the female Sha warrior was injured and Maya placed her hand on the woman's forehead and healed her.

Unlocking new powers in the process.

Maya looked around and saw most injured and unleashed a wave of healing on to the crowd healing everyone including Seth.

" Our differences are many that is true,

we are different but something that we share is we are connected to something bigger.

we are unique beings.

We are night creatures, heck we share the moon. Suddenly our differences are the same. " Maya said to them.

" Daughter what do you mean ?

They are our enemies since the beginning of time, he killed you. " Connor said to Maya.