POWER OF THE LYNX AND SHA

The powers of the beings of this universe are very unique.

Not just coming from thin air.

They come from all powerful beings who were capable of many things and now their worshipers were also capable of them and in return passed down generation to generation.

The Sha aka the children of Set are have a recombination of human and animal DNA - "Jackal Canine " giving them great strength and agility, healing ability, and superhuman senses.

The Lynx aka the children of Bastet have a recombination of human and animal DNA - a "feline feral" - giving them great strength and agility, healing ability, Superspeed and superhuman senses. Only a few of the highborns develops a sixth sense which allows them to anticipate incoming danger.

Thanks to the war both factions aren't that many of them left.

A few have the power of transformation and that's because since the gods who blessed them with such powers aren't around their aren't potent as they were during the first age.

They can almost fly since gravity doesn't affect them, Zero gravity.

They can take large leaps.

They are strong beings and above all shifters.

The Bastet Universe is full of many gods and so there will be other shifters.

Also a bite or a scratch from a Sha or Lynx can be deadly and can kill or turn one into a Sha or Lynx.