CHAPTER 25 : BASTET

Bastet took Ash to the Aaru where she took Renenutet's Ankh and called forth for Ma'at.

As the rest of the Ennead didn't understand.

" Bastet my Queen you summon me your humble servant. I am honored," Ma'at humbly bowed before Bastet.

" I want Lucia Baker," Bastet asked.

" She is in the land of the dead, she can't return to life there must be order and I must uphold it," Ma'at defended.

" Am not saying you bring her back to life cause I will, I have six lives left.

I've seen the future Ma'at and I saw the great Ennead complete and I saw you with us," Bastet whispered to her as she asked her Ma'at for her feather and in Bastet's hand she turned it into gold and changed it into an Ankh.

Giving it to Ma'at who couldn't believe it.

" Thank you Bastet," Ma'at humbly thanked as the rest of the Ennead couldn't believe it.

" Just summon Lucia and I will do the rest," Bastet said to Ma'at who did as told and brought fourth Lucia.

" Maya, Ash." Lucia called out as she was in a ghost form.

" Am sorry it took me time but I finally got a hang of this goddess thing," Bastet extended her hand to her and Lucia took it as she began to turn corporal again.

Bastet had given her one of her lives and was left with five lives.

" I missed you," Ash hugged Lucia who hugged him back as she couldn't believe she was back.

" You are all here now," Bastet smiled.

" What's the plan like what can we do ? " Lucia asked.

" I need gods." Bastet answered as she gave Lucia the Ankh of love.

"Because you sacrificed yourself for me and died," Bastet said to Lucia.

" Because I love you," Lucia answered as the Ankh began to glow bright than it ever did as she took it and transformed into the goddess of love.

" This is for you Ash, your loyal and you have compassion and your a true friend and I couldn't trust anyone else with this power but you," Bastet handed him the Ankh which began to glow as well.

" I will do you proud ! " Ash spoke as he transformed and became the lord of the Earth.

" We have to go stop Shezmu he is the ninth member of this Ennead and we have to separate him with his Ankh. " Bastet revealed to them as they formed a circle and with their combined power they found Shezmu.

Shezmu knew they were coming .

He had them tied up with metal rods an a wall.

Seth finally woke up to find he was captured.

" They are here ! " Shezmu smiled as it was show time.

The great Ennead came charging in.

" Bastet it looks like you have been doing some recruiting," Shezmu laughed.

" Ash and Lucia are you kidding me !

You made them gods ? " Shezmu couldn't believe it.

" You better believe, this is for me and everyone you have heart and especially for Khnum. " Bastet cried out as Shezmu revealed her parents and Seth.

" I hope you have enough lives to save everyone here ? " Shezmu asked as she grabbed Ra throwing him to the ground as Sophie screamed and Connor held her back.