BASTET ✓

Centuries The gods once walked the Earth, and they bestowed some of their powers on mortals.

But there was one god who stood out from the rest.

Her name was BASTET.

Her beauty was greater than the seven wonders of the world, her power was the envy of the other gods, and her fury was that of a lioness.

She was the goddess of life and protection.

She bestowed her power on the mortals, making them the first generation of the Lynx.

The Lynx were extremely powerful cat shifters.

"Eyes / Daughter of Ra" was also the goddess of the sun and the moon.

Bastet was destined to bring peace and unity to the world.

bringing gods and mortals together and ushering in a new age of gods.

Set was a more sinister deity who desired power and wanted to sit on the throne as Ra's Successors.

He would also bestowed his power on his worshipers, who were jackal shifters.

Set was successful in killing Bastet.

Ra wept for his daughter and bestowed upon her nine lives to live, grow, love, cry, and fulfill her great destiny.

Incarnating as Maya.

Seth will have to do everything in his power to prevent Maya from fulfilling her destiny.

Maya is now in the midst of a war and must prevent the jackals and lynx from killing each other.

Give new life to her people, unite the world, and claim the throne that was destined for her.

All in Bastet.