CHAPTER 24 : REVENGE OF SHEZMU

Bastet walked through a beautiful field and found Seth standing there waiting for her.

" It's time," he whispered to her as he got close before moving aside for Bastet who looked and saw the great Ennead complete.

" All nine of us," Bastet smiled as she joined the others forming a circle and she wondered who the new gods where and she couldn't see their faces and together they where channeling power to stop a roaring Shezmu who was charging at them like a raging bull.

Bastet woke up only to find it was dream.

" Are you okay ? " Seth immediately came into her room to check up on her.

" I just had a nightmare! " Bastet explained.

" I know, I saw it too." Seth revealed as Bastet got very nervous.

" I thought you don't dream ? " Bastet asked.

" We don't but what you saw was a vision of our future, a prophecy that's why I saw it and am sure the rest of the remaining Ennead have seen it. Shezmu is alive. " Seth said to Bastet who was just getting used to a stress free life and now she had to stop Shezmu.

" Just great, " Bastet remarked as she got up from bed to go hunt for Shezmu.

Bastet and Seth returned to the Earthly plane and she went to see her father Ra

Bastet was shocked to find the Sha and Lynx living together in the community.

" You united us and soon the Ennead," Seth said as they walked to her father's villa and she could see her brothers playing with other kids and they immediately sensed her and came running.

She was happy to see them as they run hugging her.

" You came," Cairo couldn't believe.

" I have a million questions," Omar added as Bastet smiled.

" I will always come home to you two and our father, But first I have to see my father and later I will tell you everything." Bastet said to the two.

" Well dad's in the study," Cairo pointed out.

" Not that dad but Ra," Bastet changed the question.

" He's with your mother at the fields, " Omar said with a smirk as Bastet didn't understand him but Seth did as the two went to the fields.

" Wait is this a date ? " Bastet looked out and her eyes could see them.

" Look at them, they are happy," Seth said to Bastet who's eyes where cat eyes as they turned normal.

" I love your beautiful green emerald eyes," Seth whispered as Bastet looked into his eyes.

" I was so wrong about you, u are kind and selfless and I lov" Bastet was going to finish but her mother saw her and called out to her interrupting the moment.