JOURNEY TO BASTET

The journey to Bastet has been years in the making.

I got the first idea for this book on April 2022 and by January 25th the following year I got the book cover done .

By then I still had nothing written down.

Then a few months later I had written three chapters of the pilot and by August I published and it went on.

I had to do a crazy amount of research of the culture and the Egyptian gods and it has always been something that has fascinated me since childhood and forever.

I knew of the gods from an old cartoon called papyrus and it was ahead of it's time with the lore and the mature storylines.

The Egyptian gods aren't different from the Greek gods.

But where the Greek gods are known to give a second chance and mercy the Egyptian gods don't and they very ruthless and their punishment are terrible.

Definitely learned alot.

And thanks to all that I had learned I could now form and create something new.

But who was I going to choose out of the list of all the animal shifter gods ?

I choose Bastet cause I love cats and they are remarkable and besides there was Seth and he is lord of the deserts and the Jackal god.

It was a cat's vs Dogs storyline.

The Sha Vs Lynx.

Bastet was the one who I had choose and the story flowed very well.

It's a beautiful story and Bastet is the definition of power and beauty.