NEXT BOOK

Olympus the home of the gods is up next.

A young man named Christos arrives in a small town of Olympus, during a towns festival.

In a picture perfect town where nothing and everyone is not what they seem. As dangerous forces are at play and the residents of the town are nothing short of godly.

This book follows Chris as he attempts to discover who he really is, and to learn what happened to his mother, who disappeared shortly after he was born

It soon becomes apparent that Chris presence has a strange, profound effect on the people around him.

Emotions are heightened, repressed feelings and secret desires awakened, and inhibitions weakened, turning what once were friendly competitions into bitter rivalries, romantic rivals into violent enemies.

Freak "accidents" have a way of befalling those with whom Chris becomes angry.

Sinister forces have their eye on Chris believing him the boy destiny as the "child of darkness", to "bring the world to its knees".

Chris is the Antichrist, the final child and heir of Kronos the Titan. resulting in tension between good and evil.

Chris plagued by terrifying visions of death and destruction, he glimpses the dark future he seems destined to help bring about.

Will Chris bring the end of the world and bring Olympus and the gods to their knees and follow in Kronos footsteps and become who he was intended to become or will he find the goodness that lives inside everyone and become the savior of Olympus.

All in Olympus.

Official book cover.

Now Available to read here on Wattpad