Chapter 14 - "Deal?" "Deal."

Really short chapter today, but it's kinda just explaining a small thing, because there is a certian creature (Evil X) that wants something from our precious gay goat boi (Zedaph)

I've been having a bit of a hard time writing this story recently... so, hopefully I'll start getting more motivation soon. I think you guys have been enjoying it, so hopefully I don't mess this story up

-----------

"What does he want...?" Zedaph leaned his head into his hands, a sigh echoing through his cave.

Zedaph had been asking this for a while, just waiting for a response, but nothing had come of it. But, now, the voice finally decided to speak.

"Fine, we can talk."

"Yes!" Zedaph jumped from his seat.

"Sit down. I'll explain what I want."

"That easy?" Zedaph slipped back down, letting his eyes close.

"Yes. You are not much use to me if you aren't doing anything to help me."

"So... What do you want?"

"To be free. To be allowed back onto the hermitcraft server. For my... brother to just let me on."

"How am I supposed to help?"

"Get access to the code. Through X, you might be able to pull him away from his work and hope that he leaves his admin screens open."

Zedaph paused, "Why do you think I'm going to do any of this for you? I don't know what you did, but Xisuma would have had a good reason to ban you, right?"

"I'll help you..."

"Hm?"

"I'll help you get back your memories."

"Oh?"

"Help me get unbanned, I help with your little memory problem."

"Fine..." Zed mumbled. He knew it was a horrible idea. He knew something was probably going to go wrong, but what else could he do?

Really, he had such a hard time figuring things out on his own.

He had a life that he lost.

He needed some chance, even if it was dangerous.

Zedaph just had to hope nobody would get hurt because of his stupid choice.

"Deal?"

"Deal."

(248 words)