Quirk Oddities

Katsumi began walking towards the class A dorms. Beside her, she was having a conversation with a friend of her's from Shinketsu. "So the transfer is finalized?"

"Yep. As of today I am officially a member of UA. Kinda bummers I'm doing this in my last year of all times."

"Yeah, that's life though. Oh yeah, apparently our Decum glutton is being transfered today into a special course done by Midnight." Katsumi smirked while opening the door. "The look on Izuku's face when he sees her hopping on his dick again. Hilarious." As she opened the door fully, the ash blond was met with Mineta being nearly strangled by Toru as well as prepared to be bludgeoned by every other girl. "The fuck did I just walk into?"

Ochako heard Katsumi to look her way and point at Mineta. "THIS JERK TRIED GETTING DEKU IN TROUBLE BY SAYING HE BRAINWASHED US!"

"What?" Katsumi was lost in shock for a few minutes trying to grasp what she just heard.

"WELL IT'S NOT LIKE HE WAS ENTIRELY HONEST WITH US TO BEGIN WITH! HE WAS LYING ABOUT HIS QUIRK!"

"THAT'S CAUSE THERE'S! ISSUES IF YOU GROW UP AND SAY THAT STUFF TO PEOPLE, DUMBASS!"

Kyoka used her aux cords to stab Mineta's ears. As this occurred, Todoroki walked down from his room hearing the commotion and wanting tea. He looked at Mineta before walking over and seeing the fawn haired woman in the doorframe. "Nice to see you again, Utsushimi."

"Yo, Todoroki

"Yo, Todoroki. What's good, fam dog? I totes forgot that you and Izubae were like chillin in the same class. Like, that's sick bro."

'What the heck did she just say?' Everyone questioned with Mineta coming back to reality with what she said.

"DAMMIT MIDORIYA! HOW MANY WOMEN ARE YOU GONNA FUCK UNTIL YOU'RE HAPPY!? IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I LOST MY WOMEN!"

"They weren't even your babes by choice, twat." Camie remarks back with little remorse for this to make everyone stop and turn to her. "Izubae and Katsumi told me the 411 for this. So I heard he's gettin it on with his classmates. So I wanna see if I can get a quickie with him before I gotta go and set my room up. You girls feelin me?"

"Yeah, that's gonna be a problem." Bakugou points this out while sitting on the couch going down his phone. "Apparently, the midget made a comment to Midnight and how he's mind controlling round face and everyone thanks to his dick or something. He already lied about not having a quirk until the entrance exam, so she was tasked to handle this."

"Wait, then why didn't your teacher or Nezu handle it?" Katsumi asked for Bakugou to point out the logic.

"This is something that they said they needed an R rated hero to help out with. They also wanted her to help teach how to handle stuff like this with her new student."

"....New student?"

With Izuku

Izuku found himself in an uncomfortable position. In front of him, his teacher Nemuri Kayama aka Midnight was sitting silently. He glanced around the room to notice the rather abnormal design. One half was without a doubt like a normal office area with a table, a side spot for a laptop, standard flooring and so on. On the other side however, a large bed big enough to fit probably five people with ease, fur carpeting and a mini fridge with the predominant color being a dark reddish pink. He sunk into his seat worried he was in trouble before turning his attention back to his teacher. "Do you know why I had you come in today, Midoriya?"