Big Fist on the List

Late in the evening of class 2-B's Height's Alliance, Itsuka Kendo had recently finished a shower in her dorm room. Walking out, she had some water dripping down her top half as she was completely naked. She seemed to be in a good mood as she started to sing to herself. "Ma neck. Ma back. Lick ma pussy and ma crack." She held a cheerful tone more due to the fact the next evening she'd have her day with her harem members own lovable Izuku. She had quite a feat set up for the night consisting of rather sexy langure she had set out along with a special lube to give an extra fragrance to the room outside of the musk of their personal acts.

Looking in a mirror, Itsuka looked at her body to see her nipples perk up from the slight chill with the light pink around them blending well with her large breasts. She looked lower to her finely toned torso from her years of martial arts before stopping at her crotch. She noticed her pubic hair had gotten somewhat thicker than how she'd normally like to feel some dissatisfaction with this. "I should probably look to shave soon." She went into her dresser to try and find a razor to stop and remember something. "Crap, forgot to grab them last time I was out. Maybe Setsuna or Yaomomo have a spare they haven't used until I get the chance to head out again. Probably would be a mood killer if Izuku got some hair stuck in him eating me out."

"Perhaps it would."

Hearing a voice, Itsuka immediately turned to it to see her classmate Yui sitting calmly on her bed in sweats and a short sleeved T-shirt. "Yui! W-what are you doing in here?"

"I came to return your notes you lent me." She held up a notebook with Itsuka's name on it before putting it to the side. "However, I did also learn something unique about the person with the harem in class A."

"I-I see." Itsuka immediately put on underwear and a bra before having one of Izuku's shirts cover the rest of her body. "What did you find out?"

"Apparently, somebody sent a member of the League to the school in hopes to kill Midoriya. This had required the staff to hire an outside person to be his own bodyguard. From what I am aware, she is a woman who was a former pro hero who was given a shot at her freedom in hopes to be this."

"I see. But how does this lead up to Midoriya?" 'If she says anything about me possibly being in a relationship, I can just blow it off as I am and it's a private one. Not a lie entirely since we kinda are.'

Yui pulled out a picture of Izuku doing Itsuka in her bed. From where it looked, the Size quirk user was opening the door to her dorm room to see her class rep holding onto the sheets of her bed as she was viscously pounded into. "This was taken a few days ago."

"W-well I umm....it's just a relationship with one another is very hard and knowing Monoma, he'd make some disgusting claim that Izuku is below us. Yes, I do have a relationship with Izuku and it's an intimate one, but is that wrong?" 'I feel so embarrassed Yui saw me acting like that. I wanna die right now.' Itsuka wanted to mentally cry before Yui placed the picture down and pulled out a second.

"So you admit you have a relationship with Izuku."

"Yes."

"Is there anyone else?"

"N-no. It's just me and him." 'Please don't make me lie more.'

"No other members of this class, the upperclassmen or even a woman that resembles Todoroki enough to be his sister?"

"Where are you going with this?" Yui held up a picture of her talking with the other girls in the harem in the 2-A pool when they were skinny dipping. She tried to think as to 'how' Yui was able to get the picture before remembering the rustling in the bush that Kaina shot at with a squirrel coming out. "You were in the bushes, weren't you?"