Villainous Invader

Walking down the street, Mineta began kicking a can thinking of what brought him to where he was. Not even a month ago, he was the top man in class A. Having a harem of all six girls in his class, having 'sex' every night and even going as far as being able to boast to his classmates what they didn't have. However, this fell backwards for him thanks to Katsumi and Izuku. 'She tricked me. Midoriya was part of it.' He came to an alley and kicked the can into it. Feeling now enraged with everyone now looking at him annoyed and ignoring him entirely with every success Izuku having ringing in his mind as he listens to girls moan next to his room almost nightly. "THIS ISN'T FAIR!" He kicked the can with all his might before missing and slipping on a pool of garbage water to fly in the air and fall on his back. "OW!"

"*giggle* That's a little funny." Mineta heard a familiar voice to look around. He found the source connected to a certain blond with messy hair buns to go entirely pale.

"H-H-Himiko Toga!?"

"You know me? Well, that makes a problem

"You know me? Well, that makes a problem. I'm not for wanting to cut people I don't like, but I'm willing to make an exception cause of you...." She glanced at Mineta with a raised eyebrow. "Do I know you? You look familiar."

"YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME!? YOU ATTACKED OUR CLASS A BUNCH OF TIMES LAST YEAR!"

"Oh, you're part of class A?....Who were you again?"

"MINETA!"

"Mineta...." Toga looked to the sky trying to think about the name. "I can't say I remember you."

"I'M THE GUY THAT WAS BESIDE MIDORIYA IN THE TRAINING CAMP WHEN YOU FIRST ATTACKED!"

"I wasn't in that area."

"I WAS HELPING WITH THE ATTACK ON THE MANSION THE PARANORMAL LIBERATION FRONT WAS IN!"

"....Nope. Not ringing a bell. But if you're part of class A, that gives me reason to gut you like a fish~" She smiled with a psychotic grin for Mineta to panic.

"DAMMIT! FIRST MIDORIYA TAKES MY HAREM, INSULTS ME BY SCREWING GIRLS ALL MONTH, NOW I'M GONNA DIE!"

"Wait...did you just say Izuku has a harem?" The smile turned from an excited to a passive aggressive one. "I didn't know he had girlfriends."

Seeing an idea, Mineta points out what happened. "Oh, well he's got a harem. It's got Ochako, Tsu and a bunch of other girls in class A, B and from other schools."

"...I see." The smile came off Toga and was replaced with a scowl. "Izuku's suppossed to be mine. Why is he looking for love with some filthy sluts. Ochako I can understand and deal with and also Tsu a bit. But outside of them, they have no right touching someone I love."

As she thought this, Mineta's remembrance of how love struck and psychotic Shoji mentioned she was proved to be right. 'I think I can use this to my advantage.' "You know, I think we can help each other out. You see, I can tell you're more woman than those other girls. Anyone can. But the problem is, Midoriya is a little slow with understanding a woman's appeal if you know what I mean and was swayed by the women around him's bodies. But if someone like you were going to hop in and get with Midoriya, he'd understand perfectly who he should be with."