Love of 'A'

The evening came for everyone with most of class A asleep. However, there was without a doubt a notable noise coming from the girl's side on the top floor. There, one could hear what sounded like moans in agony from the halls. However, one would realize the difference between this as they enter into the room of Momo Yaoyorozu. "Ahhhnnnn~"

On the bed, Kyoka was seen on it, gripping the sheets as Izuku was behind her slamming into her ass. The sound of his pelvis smacking into her tight toned ass echoed in the room as she laid with her lower half up, mouth opened. "Ngh! Your ass feels really good, Kyoka. You doing ok?" Izuku asked as his dick felt as if it was entirely wedged inside a large flesh vice grip.

To the side, Momo had watched her friend take Izuku's member in her ass with fascination. "It looks so much larger inside Kyoka." Momo knew Izuku was large, but the petite body of Kyoka emphasized Izuku's length. Next to her, Ochako was seen scissoring Itsuka as they both watched in envy. Their lowerlips slid back and forth between one another to have the dark haired woman turn to them with an emotionless expression. "Is this the norm for multiple people being together in this group?"

"Ngh! Somewhat." Itsuka responded as Katsumi who was being eaten out by Nejire as her ass was being dominated by an insertion from Shoko continued.

"It sucks Izuku's got one dick, but it feels good to get impaled by it when you can and is enticing *moan*. Seriously, Nejire. How the fuck do you know where to lick me at the right moment?" Nejire shrugged her shoulders as she continued to lap up Katsumi's juices.

Izuku eventually finished inside Kyoka for her to bite Momo's sheets as her inner walls were painted white by Izuku's thick sperm. He pulled out to watch as her body spasmed and tried expelling the cum out before going limp on the bed. "On a scale of one to ten, how was it?" Shoko asked for Izuku to give a solid thumbs up.

"She knows how to wring a man out. Perfect 10 out of 10." They all snickered at this comment as something came to Ochako's mind.

"Hey, Deku? How'd, Ngh! How'd you get with Nejire to start with?" This caused everyone to stop and look at Ochako. "You sorta told us the story for almost everyone, but not really going into detail. Was she like Fuyumi who you got with by accident or Camie who Katsumi planned. Also, why do you only do anal with her?"

Izuku thought of the best way to answer as his dick shot residual strands of semen out on Kyoka's ass. "We did sorta plan it, but not to the extent it actually is. Also, we only do anal because the first time hurts and Nejire doesn't want to."

Nejire smiled while trying to help explain. "How about I help tell the story just so you all can get it."

Almost a year ago

Sitting in a fast food chain booth, Izuku and Katsumi sat across their senior by a year, Nejire Hado. They were told exactly what was told to her by Ochako and Tsu to make certain there was no confusion. "So the midget did get dirt on all of them. At least we know we're not the only ones doing wrongs." In her mind, Katsumi didn't enjoy destroying relationships, but was able to look the other way due to the situation she was told by second hand information through her brother.

"Yeah. I feel so bad for Ochako and Tsu. They're my friends and I wish I could say something, but if they don't say anything, it's just my word against what Mineta says and it won't stand up in the eyes of the law."

"Considering the fact you're an onlooker and have no affiliation with the relationship, one can make the debate you're just a jealous onlooker. Fucking sucks we're in that position." Katsumi leaned back while eating a fry. "Sometimes I think laws are meant to be stupid when it comes to shit like this."

"That's what I said! Even Ryukyu thinks it's kinda stupid given the circumstance. But she also said it's because that circumstance is not as easy to prove without solid evidence nobody wants to touch it with a 6 meter pole as she said." Nejire explained it while drinking her strawberry milkshake. Once she swallowed what was in her mouth, she turned to Katsumi. "So why did you wanna meet up?"