Compatibility

"Umm...how long were you there for?" Izuku asked as he looked at Camie who smiled at him and Shoko.

"About when you tried to jam your sausage in her mouth while eating Shoko out like it was a delish cake. So about that three way?" Shoko started moving her hips while keeping Izuku's tip close to her pussy.

"Please, Izuku~ I need it. I want your dick in my pussy." Shoko was on the point of begging as her inner folds tried to push Izuku's tip deeper in her.

"S-shouldn't we use a condom or something?" Izuku tried to interject with Camie calmly answering.

"Nah. I've been putting the pill in Shoko's food for the last few days. She's good for you to drop a fat load in her."

Izuku was somewhat surprised and annoyed someone was willing to do this to their sister. Adopted or not. He was however cut off as he felt a similar sensation to when Katsumi would push herself down on Izuku. As such, he turned quickly to see Shoko push her hips down and push his dick deep into her pussy, breaking her hymen in the process. Shoko's body shook violently as her body felt Izuku fill her. "Utsushimi! Are you alright-"

"Shoko!" She spoke up a bit to the point of nearly shouting. "P-please. Call me Shoko."

"Ngh! Shoko. Do you need to stop?" She shook her head no as she started to smile with a bit of drool coming down her mouth.

"It just feels so good~ My pussy feels so full~" She started shaking her hips for Izuku to feel the dual hair colored woman's inner folds wrap around some of the best spots. As she did, a strange sensation was felt in Izuku's body. Shoko leaned down and began kissing him as she moved up and down on his member. Her enormous ass bounced on Izuku's lap, having the large soft cushions slap into his pelvis. As this happened, Shoko looked at Izuku with some curiosity. "Why are you so hesitant? Do you not feel happy inside me?" Shoko panted a bit as Izuku answered.

"I-it's your first time. I don't wanna hurt you." Izuku mentioned as he tried to avoid giving into his own desires.

"Mnn! It's ok. Give me everything~" Shoko leaned to Izuku's neck and began to give a small love bite before smiling. "I wanna feel what Katsumi talked about when you merge quirks~" Izuku wasn't sure what to do. He's done it once with Katsumi using OFA and his birth quirk. However, the end result had forced her to avoid standing as much as possible the next day, and pass out with her stomach undoubtably bloated from the added dosage of semen inside her.

"A-are you sure? That might be too much for you."

"Do it~ I wanna feel my belly so full of your cum~" understanding OFA increases his semen production of his original quirk, he debated if he should before remembering how Shoko's quirk works to think it should work.

"Ok then." He activated OFA at about 2% to gauge how Shoko handles it and possibly increase if she can take it. However, something unusual happened when Izuku activated the quirk. Whenever he would, it would feel as if he had sparks going through his body similar to how a shot of adrenaline would feel on the normal person. But this time, he felt nothing. All he felt was a warmth from where him and Shoko were connected. But something felt off. His groin felt as if it was burning.

"Oh my god. It feels like it just got bigger~!" Shoko felt extreme pleasure as Izuku looked down and went wide eyed. His dick was now as least twice it's size and as wide as his leg.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

"I don't know, but your balls are HUGE!" Camie points out as she was on the was on the sand looking where they were connected to see two soccer ball sized testicles between Izuku's legs.

Now in fear, Izuku tried to pull out only to see get towards the tip to see Shoko let out a sigh of relief. However, the sweat on her made Izuku's grip slip and have the dual haired woman get impaled with his monstrous size again. Shoko screamed for joy as her body convulsed and squirted on Izuku's pelvis. "Izuku~ Please do that again~"