Visible Light

Izuku had been driving back to UA with Kaina and Midnight. All three remained silent with hardly any words being spoken. The feeling of it was both spine shattering and long as the drive to UA seemed to be never ending. However, the pro hero was the first to officially break this deafening silence by looking in the rearview mirror towards Izuku. "Ok. Remind me how you were able to make Lady Nagant join our deal?"

"Let's just say he knows how to scratch and itch and leave it at that." Kaina smirked with Midnight looking back at Izuku.

"You fucked her, didn't you?" She showed an unimpressed face for Izuku to hold his head down thinking he did something wrong. He nodded to respond with Midnight thinking of how she came back to Izuku and Kaina naked in the shower spooning. She rolled her head around from side to side a bit before clearing her throat. "Anyway. Nicely done on your end. However, Nagant was still technically deemed a member of the prison correctional facility. One could argue that what you did was an abuse of power. That is, if you didn't come here as an R hero in training."

"Wait, what?" Izuku looked at his teacher as she smirked. "I've already told you there was natural talent in you prior with your acts with Utsushimi. Let's take this as that for now so we won't have you in trouble."

"*whistle* Wow, that's one way to avoid punishing a student." Kaina leaned her seat back while smirking at Izuku who was still somewhat embarrassed he walked away from any punishment due to this. "So what exactly do you need me to do? You didn't say anything during the meal and I did say we came to a mutual understanding in saying yes with no conditions."

"To make it simple, there's reason our students Midoriya in particular, could be targeted by a disgruntled student. He's sent a villain after him whether purposefully or not and caused a ruckus. However, Midoriya was able to subdue her and is cooperating with us on the condition that she can be around Midoriya. Your job will be watching this villain named Himiko Toga during the day, and acting as a guard for Midoriya during the times we cannot as the staff."

"...So you're telling me all I need to be is a guard dog for Mr. Italian sausage here and babysit a chick he most likely fucked good?"

"In a nutshell...yes. You won't be able to leave the campus without an escourt like the students, but other than that you'll have free range of the school along with the tools they have as long as you don't harm anyone, obstruct the student and do your main job."

"...DAMMIT! I COULD'VE GOTTEN A WAY BETTER DEAL WITH HOW EASY THIS WAS!" She shouted in annoyance before looking at the black shorts and shirt with the word 'SMASH' on them. "Was this also the best attire you could give me?"

"It was the best I had on hand. I'll bring you and Himiko Toga out one day when things settle down to get a better attire. At the moment, she's sharing outfits with another student Uraraka. If you want some of my clothing to last-"

"I'm not wearing your old panties. *sigh* Can we at least stop at a general store to get a cheap six pack of bras and underwear for me so I don't have to go commando. I mean, I could care less about him seeing me, but I still don't want to go around making it easy for some other kids to."

"That's...fair. No reason why not to." The three decide to take a detour stop towards a general store to get a cheap par of undergarments as well as some other clothing to last Kaina at least towards the next weekend to go shopping with the R rated pro and Himiko. Fortunately, they were able to stay under a budget and have the necessities given along with some other items that the woman needed in order to keep up with cleanliness.

Later that day

Arriving in front of class A, the trio was greeted by Aizawa and the rest of class A along with Himiko who was widdling at a piece of wood with her knife. "You're late."