Patchwork Joinings

Inside Nemuri's office, Izuku began explaining a situation that had recently happened to Midnight. "So right now, I'm waiting on the situation with meeting up with Kodai who somewhat wants to join us."

"I see." Nemuri starts to ponder this understanding the delicateness of the situation. "So you're not ok with this because it's a situation where the person just wants to have sex instead of making a relationship with them first?"

"Well, yeah. I'd rather know if there's chemistry instead of just a physical attraction there."

"Didn't the exact same thing happen with Setsuna when she joined?" Shoko responded being under Izuku.

"Yes....side note, WHY IS THIS A NORMAL CONVERSATION WHEN I'M SHOWING OUR QUIRK SYNCHRONIZATION!?" Izuku shouted as he was thrusting into Shoko with OFA active to have his dick be twice it's size and girth inside Shoko's pussy as she uses her breasts as a pillow during this.

"And here I enjoyed the calm intimacy during our love making~" Shoko responded back with a sultry look to her for Izuku to look up and glare blankly at Himiko who was masturbating to the side with Kaina watching between reading a magazine.

"And why are you two here?"

"I'm here watching her." Kaina points to Himiko.

"And I'm here because I was bored."

"So your version of entertainment is watching me have my dick grow to sizes that will split a normal woman in half and plowing the ever loving fuck out of Shoko?"

Kaina lifted her head out of the magazine with a smirk. "You actually have to admit, it's kinda cool to watch. It makes her look like a sausage casing as your meat fills her and makes her body take your shape." Izuku did not find this reference exactly all the more satisfying as Nemuri tried to get back on track.

"So Tokage was a similar situation to this? You mind explaining that a little?"

Izuku began moving his hips faster before cumming inside Shoko for her stomach to bloat up like a balloon and having some splash back from it. He sighed as Shoko rested happily on her enlarged chest as he sat back and explained the situation a bit with Setsuna. "So long story short, she kinda found out about what me and Itsuka were doing and almost went viral with our relationship. This was also around Christmas, so Kat was planning something big for us."

Half a year ago

Izuku was calmly sitting in the lunch room beside some of his friends in class A. They were talking about some simple things as what their events for the holidays would be as well as what their plans for the upcoming work study would be. As this happened, Izuku felt a tap on his head to look up and see long dark green hair and green eyes smirk at him. "T-Tokage!" He faked his shock due to having more confidence at this point for Setsuna to smile. "C-can I help you?"

"Maybe. You all mind if I borrow big little Mido here for a little while."

"What is this about?" Iida asked for Setsuna to brush it off.

"It's nothing bad. Think of this more as....classmate friendly conversations."

"You mean like something to help the relationship between class A and B?" Todoroki asked confused as the self amputating girl snapped and pointed at him.

"Exactly." As this was said, Setsuna pulled Izuku out of his seat and began dragging him away.

"I guess...I'll see you guys later then." Izuku was somewhat confused as Itsuka glanced at him with a bit of a pale face thinking she might've done something bad. 'Why do I feel like that look is going to bite me in the butt?' As they exited the cafeteria and found themselves a secluded hallway to talk, Izuku was allowed back on his feet to look at Setsuna. She didn't say a word, but kept a smug grin on her face. "Care to tell me what this is about?"