CHAPTER 14: Lycanio.

Osiris sat quietly, typing away at the holographic keyboard which was floating close to his hands.

On the 3 screens in front of him, one showed a research file...Subject 018. Another one of Osiris's great creative ideas...

He was a very experimental person; many special procedures were done under the supervision of him and his queen.

Many had worked but were countered by the Ryoikian gods...more issues for him.

But Aria's secret on Sycano was progressing, subject 019 was sure to be a fascinating prospect. Should everyone fall into their places...not to mention needing to find a new research head.

It was a frustrating situation, even if the Kena and Ulria war was quite a suitable distraction for the universe. It wouldn't bring attention away from Severance's movements for very long...they needed to speed the process up.

But...Osiris felt a presence behind him. His hair standing up on edge.

He heard gentle footsteps next to him.

"Your Majesty." Osiris stated, not looking at his guest.

"My Osiris~" The voice next to him spoke.

Osiris looked over to her.

It was a ghostly and transparent looking woman, with a slightly brown shade of skin.

She was very large, and somewhat lanky, wearing a large and long black dress with fancy embroidery and lace. It was very tight and revealing of her features.

A breast window in the shape of a deer skull, with slits on the sides of her dress to show her legs.

She had long brown hair, which went down to her hips. It was straight but flowy.

The most bizarre parts...were her eyes and antlers.

She had 6 bright red eyes, 3 on each side of her nose.

From her hair, large angular black antlers sprouted.

"...My Queen." The unmasked Osiris said with a smile.

He was dressed in his armor, but his helmet was removed.

His long brown hair was greasy, and messy. With some strands hanging in front of his eyes.

Speaking of his eyes, his pupils were glowing a deep sickly purple. They were sunken into his face, with purple markings surrounding his eyes.

He always looked exhausted, but he was very much awake.

"What pleasure may I owe to your visit, Queen Aria?"

The apparition of Aria smiled at Osiris

"A simple check in, how is the process going?"

The keyboard at Osiris's hands vanished, and he turned to look at his queen.

"Well, the crystal is being held on Ulria, as requested...Corvini is running his experiments...I think we will have your plan running smoothly in no time!"

"Haha, my plan is already in movement silly...the tree on Sycano was more than enough of a development!"

Osiris smiled at the excitement of his Mistress.

"But...Kena is fighting back. Sakuna is in the talks of becoming a ranger, as is that annoying friend of hers."

Aria tilted her head slightly.

"Really? My information says Sakuna is on Ryoiki, training."

Osiris shrugged.

"She won't be gone for long."