A Simple Prologue~

Erichan: Hello there everyone! So first things first I guess! My name is ErichanKonoe and I will be the author of this *cough*failureofa*cough* story!

Sylv: My name is ArtDemonSylvette and I am Erichan's bestfriend who is like a sister!

Doge: And I'm DogeKingOfDogeness, Erichan's goofy little boy bestfriend!

Erichan: We'll talk to you later Y/N but for now, you need to get on with the story so goodbye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person P.O.V

"Come again my dear Y/N!!" The store clerk sweetly cooed as Y/N replied with a heart-melting 'I will!~' before walking out of the cupcake shop with her favorite cupcake in a brown plastic bag, the angelic girl hummed while walking home cheerfully earning a few greetings from other people who was fortunately walking in the same streets as her..Well as you can see she was not only loved, but quite famous too I must say..She soon reached her house which was an ordinary and humble mansion, she went inside and got greeted by the maids and butlers followed by her loving parents hugging her. "How was school my dear sweetheart?" Her mother asked with a warm smile and she replied with a bright smile "It was as awesome as always and it doubled since I went to a sweet pastry shop!", her mother smiled at her and the same goes for her father.

Somewhere on earth, Prussia coughed violently~

Y/N ate her dinner since it was about night time when she came home and excused herself and brushed her teeth then slipped in her pyjamas going in her room then finally playing random stuff on the internet, well that is until someone knocked on her door. "Come in!~" She hummed and the door opened revealing one of the maids and she tilted her head signaling the question of why exactly was she even here, "M'lady my sincerest apologies but someone left this on my doorstep and I wanted to give this to you since you fancy games" she casually replied making Y/N's eyes beam with excitement as the maid handed her the game and left after saying good night.

Coincidentally, the game was entitled 'Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask' and boy did Y/N know that an adventure was going to ambush her soon enough.