Special Chappie: HALLOWEEN

Erichan: It's late, I know..At least I made it!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person's P.O.V

The creepypasta gang arrived at their destination which was a castle that towered highly in the skies to the point that some parts of it can only be seen from up above, it was Halloween at this very moment and they were all invited to Erichan's home which was a giant palace. The location of it was inside a secret dimension that the trio inhabited, Sylpheria Wonderland.

Y/N inspected the huge castle with interest sparkling in her life-filled eyes making the others chuckle at her much expected reaction, they went in after passing the gates and were very surprised of the scenery inside the palace walls. It was like a whole big city in it, judging the size of the castle and the space the walls occupied.

There was a glossy marble pathway that stretched until the door that leads deeper into the palace, a white bridge that had a circular space inside and a roof was built over a clear and clean river. Flowers,trees, and other beautiful plants grew as a sign that this was a garden. A mystical one at that.

Animals like birds,squirrels,bunnies and insects like butterflies and the fireflies were also present. It didn't end there, there was a swing for 3 people. A lot of things were present, like the 2 fountains but let's just get to the main point for now. I don't wanna get to detailed.

They passed through the bridge only to see such majestic fishes swimming underneath, and may I tell you that the animals in this dimension didn't look the same as it did in the real earth. The fishes were different types of gemstones, there was a sapphire fish and even a diamond fish. there were even real live unicorns and the legendary phoenixes.

The gang scanned the enormous area then ventured in the castle. Speaking of the castle, it was like a castle from heaven because of how it looks like. A pure and clean color of white and gold.

They walked on the shiny castle floor, there were servants around. They weren't human, obviously. Well, everyone had looks of a person but some had wings and tails. They were good-looking though.

The atmosphere kept it's magical and mystical feeling that never faded, one of the servants which was dressed in a formal clothing that was also suited for combat directed them to an elevator.

They all went in and wow, was it huge! It was like a whole room inside the elevator, there were velvet love seats on the wall for them to sit on so they did. There was a fountain at the middle and a refrigerator for them to snack on, there was even a chandelier above them.

"What floor would you like to visit?"

A voice asked in a sophisticated manner and Y/N thought for a second as if trying to recall a necessary memory.

"Floor 846, please!" Y/N beamed with a smile.

"Out of 5000 floors, do you want to proceed to floor 846?" The feminine voice asked just to make sure and everyone hummed in response, the elevator moved up at that very moment.

While they were going up, a television that was placed on top of a TV stand at the front of the room opened showing some familiar and cheeky faces.

"Hey, guys! It's us! The Armaggeons! I see that you found your way to our territory!~" Doge greeted with a smile similar to a cat.

"Hi, guys!" The gang greeted back, the demon fox grinned and moved away to let the others show what room they were in. It was an all-Halloween themed room, decorations hanging on the ceiling with Halloween lights flashing. The room was bathed in a violet light and all kinds of food that was Halloween-themed were placed on a long red-clothed table.