Part 15: Where are you?

Erichan: This was the worst Friday ever! Well not really, hehe!

Doge: You got us there for a second..I mean, who could possibly hate Friday?

Sylv: Someone idiotic, probably

Doge: Sharp words as always -.-

Erichan: Do I sense guilt in the air?

Doge: You can't sense guilt in the air since it's an abstract noun, guilt is an emotion and it cannot be sensed by the human skin or such.

Sylv: ...

Erichan: I dunno how to argue with philosopher Doge

Sylv: Welp, and here is another side of Doge..Rarely seen, enjoy the moment.. *Sarcasm*

Doge: Why are we being controlled in a book and are able to do actions by wo--

Erichan: Ok, now you're just going overboard

Doge: XDDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V!~

"The Puppeteer?" I asked and tilted my head as I sat on the bed, "Well, doesn't that title ring a bell to you?" Sylv looked over to me and I stared at the ceiling trying hard to recall it when I suddenly did. "Yep! I remember that sneaky guy now!" I giggled with a closed-eye smile, it seems that these kids are more mature than me in a way. "He's not the only one though, The Bloody Painter helped him make the Sally doll's appearance..Is what I think..maybe" Erichan said meekly scratching her head, Doge nodded silently in agreement. "Helen? That's The Bloody Painter's name, right?" I said quite unsure after remembering who that was, "I suppose it is" Doge said looking at me with innocent eyes. Sylv gasped out of nowhere and we all looked at her hastily, "If that wasn't Sally..Then there's a high chance that she had been pretending to be the real one in this mansion for quite a while and the real Sally may be.." she paused being hesitant. We quietly urged her to continue her idea as we slowly realized what she meant.

"Kidnapped.."

My eyes widened, I can agree that I'm a psychopath but this is a kid! Well, a psycho kid..I was about to blindly go out the door in desperate search of the child but the door had already opened by then, it was opened by some suspicious slender black tentacles. I faced the door and saw Slenderman, I knew that it was him without being unsure since no one cannot be unfamiliar with that blank 'face' that he possesses. The trio just stared at him calmly as if waiting for an eventful happening, "Child, where is Sally?" Slenderman asked trying to supress his fearful anger. "Forget it! You guys were too blind to realize that there was a fake Sally dilly-dallying in this mansion!" I rudely spat out, "Hehe, back to you! We were the ones who made YOU realize~" Erichan mocked without a care in the current situation making a non-existing tick mark form on my head "W-What? We didn't sense anything different until now!" Slenderman retorted keeping his gentlemanly self in the spotlight. I heard Doge facepalm and he stated some clear words, "Let's skip the time, this is nonsense".

Time Skip~

I explained to Slenderman for about an hour in his office, the trio were sitting on a sofa while eating some cookies from a jar they randomly got. "This is bad, I guess this Sally was honestly acting strange. It all started two months ago" Slenderman said with stress as he massaged his temples, "I don't know the reason but I want to get Sally back, let's work together for now and find her" I bluntly said. "So where?" He asked and I began to think of who could possibly kidnap Sally, "Actually, we know where because of certain reasons. But we don't want to spoil." Sylv nonchalantly said and Erichan giggled mischievously, "Geez! You have to help!" I pouted troubled.

Erichan's P.O.V

'Maybe we could give a smart clue' I thought with a smile as I lay on my belly, I looked over to Doge and gave a signaling wink. He grinned and faced the two with his index finger held up in the air, "One word.." he paused then continued after getting the full attention of Y/N and Slenderman "Zalgo~".

Somewhere in Earth~

Zalgo sneezed a loud one and rubbed his nose, "Someone is talking about me" he said while grunting. He looked over to the real Sally who was currenly binded with chains on the wall, "Oh well..doesn't matter since my bait is safe here" he said with menace then did the famous evil laugh..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doge: Seriously? Evil laugh?

Erichan: XDDDD

Sylv: That ending..How did you come up with it?

Erichan: Because I sneezed myself after I typed : "Zalgo~"

Doge: Brainstorm..

Sylv: Hehe