Part 29(2/2): Cliff Hanger!!!

Faerrinya: Nevermind, I'll continue this piece of trash although I'm a bit embarrassed to do so.

Arithya: Good choice, peepz like it

Doge & Shion: Phew, I was dying back there.

Faerrinya: Ahaha, just don't expect fast and good updates. I'm lazy as sans from undertale, hahahaha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person's P.O.V

The trio ran, trying to find the others and inform them about Sally. "Hey, how about splitting up to make the job more easy?" Doge suggested, the unconscious girl still on his back. "Are you serious? First rule in movies or shows with the horror genre is never split up.." Faerrinya deadpanned with Shion still sleeping on her back too.
Arithya chuckled at that while Doge just shrugged nervously. "I see some light up ahead though." Arithya said and pointed to the source. Everyone sighed of relief at that. They began to accelerate their running and soon reached the entrance. Without any more further actions, the entered and it lead them to the monochrome trio. If you were paying attention to the past chapters, you would know that it was none other than Jane,LJ, and Jeff.

Faerrinya observed their state and it seems that they have suffered some minor wounds. 'Should I heal them? No, no. That would be too Mary Sue. I have my rules as an author too, you know' She thought. "Guys! We're back with Sal-Sal!!" Doge exclaimed and shocked the people in the torture chamber that seemed to have no end. As a result, Jeff and Jane got stabbed with a knife coming from all over the place. "Doge.." Arithya face-palmed along with Faerrinya and the guy just chuckled, hiding the guilt. Right then, Shion, still sleeping, raised his hands and then everything turned back into a normal cave. "Are you awake?" The girl carrying him softly asked only to be met with silence. 'That isn't the normal sleep-walking but oh well' She thought.

"Damn it, we're beat. But at least the little brat got back safely." Jeff wiped off some of the blood as he spoke. Jane let out a few words too "I agree for the first time with bleach-face here, it was shocking though; how you got her so easily back." said the pale woman as she held her arm which was stabbed.

"Bleach-face? You're one too talk, you walking snowman!" Jeff argued back.

"I suggest you explain later, yes?" LJ grinned and cut off their bickering, with yet another candy present in his mouth. "Roger, captain." Faerrinya answered, smiling ever-so happily back at the killer clown as if there was no problem. "For now, let us search for the others. We need to search for Y/N too!" Arithya reminded. "I almost forgot about Y/N! If only she was with me.." Jeff trailed off. 'Ahh, Y/N. Such a lovely reverse harem you have here' Thought Faerrinya with a cheeky grin present on her face, she felt Shion hug her tightly at that. 'Welp, he's the only one I need' She softly smiled.

Time Skip~

"Tails! Masky!" Jane exclaimed, seeing them both sitting down on the middle of the room-like cave back-to-back, they looked exhausted too seeing that the number of wounds they have are worse than the one's the monochrome trio has. "Hey, the hell happened to you guys!?" Jeff asked, him and the others coming to their aid. "Puppets.." Masky tried to desperately catch his breath, "They made us fight puppets" Tails continued with obvious wounds present on his body. "They who?" LJ asked with a tilted head. Faerrinya and her friends gulped at that, looking at each other.

"Us." Two voices simultaneously said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faerrinya: I know, it's short because it was just half half, lol. Well, bye! I'm rushing!

Still making that CPBFS, btw!~

P.S Hope you get the media photo, muahahahaha