Part 10: Mystery Person!

It's still your P.O.V!

I went out of the bathroom with my clothes on already and I saw that it was nearly 6:00, I didn't mind the time and just fixed my hair in a cute and loose ponytail in a somewhat curvy style. I was wearing an oversized white long-sleeved shirt with a cute cat design and comfortable grey leggings, I put on just a bit of perfume and put on some matching shoes. Well, I AM rich but I just decided to wear something casually cute for today since I wasn't in the mood for flashy clothes. With that, I carried a small bodybag and was about to head for the door when I suddenly remembered something. I grabbed the compact mirror and hesitantly put it in my bag then finally left for real.

Time Skip~

After I ate breakfast and rode my limo to school, I was soon in the school garden since it was my favorite place in this whole place. It was still 6:18 and classes start at 7:00 sharp so I still had time to wander around. I was getting bored so I unconsciously took the compact mirror out of the bag and opened it, the expected light shone again and I closed my eyes tightly. I soon opened them again after a few seconds and saw the trio standing in front of me, I smiled seeing that they were all eating ice cream and being the children they are. "Why did you summon us? Oh and my name is Sylv.." The girl with butterfly wings asked and I replied without wasting a second, "I summoned you because I wanted to get to know all of you better!" I cheered full of glee. "Hehe, at least that's not silly! Ok then! My name is Erichan!" The girl with bat wings beamed with a smile similar to mine, Doge held out an ice cream for me in my favorite flavor as he ate his own ice cream. I tilted my head and Doge just practically shoved the ice cream in my hands, I giggled and patted his head earning no reaction so I just shrugged and ate my ice cream.

I was about to say something else but a bush suddenly rustled making us all look in that direction, "What was that?" I asked as I secretly pulled out a knife from my pocket in case if it's someone AGAIN. 'I want to protect these vulnerable children' I thought eagerly and Erichan shot a pouty glare at me when I thought the word 'vulnerable' as if she just read my mind, the other children rolled their eyes. I now had a confused look on my face and Erichan just angrily looked at the other way making me sigh a bit, the rustling soon got louder making me back up a bit. "Alright! Time out!" Erichan exclaimed and held out two fingers then waved them making time completely stop, my eyes widened with clear disbelief expressed in them. A kid casted that spell without an incantation and a wand!? The trio then made their way to the bush and soon found out who the culprit was, Doge smirked and clapped his hands making the person hover up just above the bush enough for me to see who it is.

"Yeah, it really is a time out now! Two words--" Erichan said then stopped as the others faced me with arms crossed wearing mocking smiles..

"Cliffhanger Alert!" That made me tilt my head..Say what?