Part 27: Party Fights

Erichan: Ahh, that wonderful feeling of finishing the 2nd days of exams.

Sylv: You should really be reviewing.

Erichan: I just got home, stop ruining the fun T^T

Doge: Behold, the girl who doesn't even care about her studies but is surprisingly smart

Sylv: Gimme your brain. I don't want to review but I have to.

Erichan: I don't wanna have my brain taken out of me, I don't like surgeries and doctors. It hurts :<

Doge: Explains why how the needle of the syringe didn't even touch you but you already screamed bloody murder

Erichan: Them childhood days

Sylv: *Holds up a syringe* Happy Halloween..

Erichan: *Kicks Sylv to space* DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU GET RID OF THAT...T-THAT..HORRIBLE HUMAN INVENTION!

Doge: Don't kick a nurse or a doctor in space if they're gonna use a syringe on you..Don't try this at home or any place, but feel free to do it with some person that you hate..I can even give you some spiky shoes for when you kick them :3

Erichan: Sometimes, I wonder what spins in your mind..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's P.O.V

Sylv and Doge were leading us inside of an eerie forest, it was the kind of forest that you'd expect from some cliche haunted horror movies. Dead trees everywhere,blurry fog, a silent but disturbing atmosphere, dirty soil instead of grass,abandoned swamps, and no animals. I held on to Masky's arm while walking, I was feeling a bit uneasy. He didn't seemed to mind, he just got a little tense at first but soon managed with it.

"U-Um, h-how f-farther..?" Hoodie silently asked without bothering to complete his question. "We're here~" Sylv smirked and we continued to walk, following the two children with confusion.

Suddenly, our surroundings got wavy as if we were drunk. There was also a pressure that felt heavy, we continued to walk however. It got even more shady, as if the place we were in was taking a different form. Which it actually was.

Then..As we each took another step, we heard a loud booming sound that sounded similar to a vibrating drum. When that happened, everything turned into a dark shade of red and fire sprouted out of different places from time to time. It felt hotter, this place looked like hell by now. Some boulders grew to be caves and there was blood everywhere, dried or fresh.

"Yep, here we are."

Doge chuckled and rested the back of his hand on his forehead as he looked at the sight, "Ok, so here we are. Enjoy your stay and all that stuff. I'm too lazy to get detailed so hasta la vista or whatever" Sylv said, full of boredom and we just awkwardly nodded.

With that, they both disappeared as Doge snapped his finger.

"We're here. Now, what do we do?" Masky asked with me still holding his arm. "We find where Sally is, take her, go and leave then it will be a happy ending" Jeff replied half seriously and half jokingly as he twirled his knife.

I made my wolf ears and tail pop out, deciding it was safe to do so here. I sniffed the air.

"We should get ready for combat, I smell something nearby" I glared at my surroundings, my tail was spiked up like of a cat's showing that there was danger somewhere. Everybody agreed and took out their weapon, except for the ones who already had their weapons. As for Slendy, his slim and black tentacles appeared from behind him one by one.

"How about we split up to make it more easy?" LJ suggested, after a long break from talking.

No one wasted on debating but just ran in different directions in partners of 3 creepypastas. I sweatdropped and sighed, my ears drooped a bit.

First rule when danger greets you, never split up when you're in a party.

What did they do?...Yeesh

I looked around, I was left alone with Masky and Tails Doll.exe in my party.

Then, we went in the biggest cave that caught our sight with the feeling of getting a higher chance to find Sally in there.

Suddenly, we got shut in. Some rocks fell on the entrance but at least some torches lit up this place.

"You're not going anywhere~" Was the only sound we heard..

Narrator's P.O.V

Let us go to LJ's group which consists of him,Jane, and Jeff. A monochrome trio, you could say.

"Man, this place is harder to search than I thought!" Jeff groaned, trying to get the twigs out of his hair as he just recently got pushed by Jane into a pile of dead leaves and branches for nothing. "That's why you have to stop being so sure" Jane smartly insulted at Jeff who glared daggers at her for that sassy statement. LJ did what was expected of him to do, he laughed as he popped a candy in his mouth. Of course. That was a hobby for a clown like him. A killer clown, that is.

They walked inside a cave. It wasn't their intention, though. Their lazy stroll brought them inside there.

"Well, this cave looks something worth exploring" Jeff spoke with his hands resting at the back of his head. There were many paths, seemed like a perfect place for some adventures.

"Ah! Sorry, guys! I'm late" Erichan came in, stumbling a bit but keeping her balance. She stopped running after she got in the cave and leaned on her knees, breathing heavily as she did so.

"Where did you go?" Jane asked, a bit surprised at Erichan's arrival.

She laughed nervously as if she had just recalled a memory, "N-Nowhere!" were her words.

"It's no use asking her, I guess!" LJ let out with a smile, still chewing some candy in his mouth.

Just then, some boulders randomly fell and blocked the entrance. Just like what had happened in Y/N's party.

"We're locked though I was expecting this" Erichan admitted with a few pants, still exhausted. "How do y--" LJ wanted to ask a question but got cut off with a child's laugh and no, it was neither Sally or Erichan.

"There you are, Riri! Isn't it great? I have a role in this story now!" Said an all too familiar voice; familiar to our dear author.

Erichan gulped..That was something she didn't expect..

"If you wanna ask what my role is, I'm the big bad wolf that slaughters the three little piggies!" He joked in a serious manner..

He was referring to Jeff,Jane, and LJ..

"W-What about m-me?" Out of all things Erichan could say, she didn't know why those were the words that came out of her mouth.

"Oh, you? I would never hurt you!~"

Shion smirked as he swung the blue scythe in his possession, pointing the tip of the it's sharp blade in Erichan's direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shion: Yay! Did you see that, Riri? I'm the villain!~

Erichan: I told you to wait, idiot!

Shion: Aww, I love being the bad guy though!

Erichan: Whatever, dummy..

Doge: So, do we have to fight Shion?

Sylv: I gu--

Erichan: Nope, only me. I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind.

Sylv: Hehe, you just don't want him to get hurt!~

Shion: How sweet! That's true, right?~

Erichan: Heck, NO! Dream on, sucker! *blushes*

Shion: Every night :3

Doge & Sylv: *Waits for reaction*

Erichan: *Kicks him to space* I HATE YOU!

Shion: *Flies in the sky* Love you too, Riri!~

Erichan: I swear! I'll give him a good beating in the next chapter!

Doge: Oh, really?~ =w=

Erichan: S-STOP DOUBTING ME! ><"