Part 29(1/2): Rescuing Sally!

Erichan: Well..Sorry for not updating..So many Holidays that held me busy (இ﹏இ'。)

Doge: Aaaaand *Drum roll* lazyness ^^

Sylv: *Facepalm* You guys...

Shion: Don't worry doe, N/N(Nickname)! Riri's making some special chappies for you and all you have to do is be patient!~ ☆\(^ω^\)

Doge: That's about right!

Erichan: Yeah..--Hey! Wait a minute! Shion, why the heck did you spoil it!? <'~'>

Shion: Sorry!~(⌒▽⌒)

Erichan: W-Whatever ( ≧Д≦)

Sylv: Huehuehue <(‾︶‾)>

Doge: WE ARE NOW USING EMOJISSS (ノ゚▽゚)ノ |__|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nayraytoyrs P.O.Y.V #THUGLIFEEXPLOSIONSMLG360BURNOOOOOOOH

"Hey, why didn't you hesitate coming with us?" Helen asked the girl who was still in his arms while walking. "I didn't want to leave them behind but I had no choice" Y/N pouted with arms crossed. Puppeteer chuckled at her attitude. "True, dear. That was one of the wisest choices you made in your life. You would have gotten hurt~" He cut in, the e/c eye-colored girl sent a glare at him in return. He nervously chuckled, somewhat picking up that he shouldn't have done that(Get it? ( ̄∀ ̄) huehuehue) to the girl. "Well, where are we going?" She politely asked after sighing.

"Instead of being with those foolish ingrates, we will be suggesting that Zalgo will have you in our domain" Helen bluntly stated as an answer. Y/N's face saddened, seceretly pressing the button on the compact mirror Erichan gave her but she wasn't able to summon anyone.

With Sylv & Doge~

"I'm bored, should we go back?" Sylv asked only to be literally hit with a water gun in the face by the most expected person; Doge.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT, YOU ALREADY DID THAT IN THE COMMENTS BUT WHY IN THE STORY!?" Sylv raged holding her face.

"Insticts~" He sang and ran away shouting "CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE?"

Back To Erichan~

"Where did that idiotic being run off to?" Erichan asked no one, scratching her head a bit in irritation. She continued walking until she saw an opening in the cave, an exit, perhaps? Sure, she can use her powers but Erichan wanted a fair play so she stuck to being normal as she can be. Taking her chances, the cat demon slowly began approaching the lit-up opening in a cautious manner. Once she was close enough, she took a peak inside and upon scanning the area, in the middle of two torches that hung on the wall with a brightly-lit fire was an unconscious and wounded Sally who was chained on the underground wall with the help of a cuff on both of her wrists and some silver chains to help support the weight.

Her eyes widened slightly, happy to have found the girl but with the reflection of pity seen inside her pink and blue orbs. She looked around some more, hoping to find no guards or underworld minions lying nearby and was she lucky.

With a relieved sigh, she quietly walked in the room that wasn't much of a room considering it was just solid rocks piled up together tightly that made up all of this wide space. "Z-Zal..go..P-P-Please, no m-more tor-torture..I'm a-already a go-good g-girl" Sally shaked slightly and whimpered with heavy breaths upon Erichan's arrival. Erichan bit her lip, she plotted all of this but what that red-horned devil did was too much for Sally.

"Poor girl, you took heavy blows didn't you? I'm sorry I harmed you too much in this story" Erichan cooed and gently put a lock of Sally's hair behind her ear, the girl flinched a bit with closed eyes, good thing she was just sleep-talking.