Part 26: Be Patient, Future Awaits

BEFORE WE BEGIN THE STORY:

This chapter is filled with nonsense so I was kind enough to put a clear summary of what happened,

I(Erichan) checked the noise and everyone left to do the plan without me since I was taking too long.

You can now go to the next chapter.

Or read on if you can withstand the nonsense you are about to face. 

I WARNED YOU, NO BLAMING IS VALID IF YOU READ IT XDDD

P.S Sylv lied when she said I wouldn't update until the Halloween special was finished.

I'm the author >:3

I'm living a thug life >B3

Erichan's P.O.V

"What the heck was that?" Sonic.exe jolted up from the couch, face painted with both confusion and irritation. I looked down on my laptop only to see it typing by itself, I could feel that I was getting more and more nervous because the others were getting a lot curiouser and suspicious. My heart raced as Sonic walked to the closed kitchen door.

"Um! It's probably just a weird bird that we don't see everyday! I'll check it for you!" I interrupted at the last second, gulping after speaking those words because it made me so nervous. I mean, I'm said to be a very good expert at hiding my emotions but I just can't do it as well as the other times when he's involved for some reason. Sonic shrugged and sighed, he looked at me as he lazily walked back to his place at the couch.

I walked to the door and opened it in a swift motion, closing it and locking it afterwards. I slid down the door and closed my eyes with a shaky sigh of relief following, it was a close call back there.

I opened my eyes as I scanned the room, taking note of the shattered glass that once made up the window. There were big and small shards that shined with the help of the light which shone more in the room as the result of the broken glass. So far, I saw nothing. It remained untouched and normal, except for the broken window.

I finally stood up and searched more of the room, trying to look for signs of anything or ANYONE but to no avail.

I walked forward and stepped away from the closed door, I was soon only a few inches away from stepping on the crystal-like glass remains. I placed a hand on my hip, my brows were furrowed.

Well, I should know EVERYTHING as the rightful author of this story.

It made me cross when I couldn't find even just a single clue of what caused the damaged window. About to give up, I barely moved my feet to turn around but I was glomped from behind before any motion could be done.

"W-WOAH!!" I exclaimed and tumbled in front of me as the person kept a firm and tight grip on my waist. Sad to say that I was thankful that the anonymous being behind me was holding me because I could've tripped on the shards. The only thing that happened was that I stepped on the broken glass, at least that was the only thing that happened.

A giggle was heard from the person who was holding me, it sounded that he reacted to my response when he had surprised me.

I let out a low growl with a red blush dusting my cheeks, "Let go of me!" I shouted, good thing this room was soundproof.

I wasted no time in looking back to uncover the mystery person but with a swift motion, I pushed whoever he was and quickly put a generous and necessary distance between us. My guess was correct, it was indeed him.

"Surprise!~" He cheered with a cheeky closed-eye smile right in front of me, as if taunting me in which he was.

"Y-You! W-What in the HEAVENS are YOU doing here!" I pointed at him, my cheeks noticeably flushed making a chuckle escape his lips.