Part 18: I Fear Roller Coasters

Erichan: Today is our halloween party, I want to go but I don't wanna go T^T

Sylv: And that is what we call 'struggle'

Crowd Of People: *Claps*

Doge: Where did you guys come from?

Erichan: That's only an add-on XDDD

Sylv: Welp then..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's P.O.V

It was already night time when we came to the amusement park, everybody seems ok with the time plus the stars up the sky create a calming atmosphere.

"What ride should we go in first?" Masky asked while eating some cheesecake which he got from a random vendor in the park, the others thought for a while.

"Heh, let's go to the roller coaster first to see who'll be screaming their butts off" Sonic(.exe) snickered and Tails(.exe) sighed, Jeff seemed to be up for the challenge and Jane looked interested.

"Already ahead of ya!" I exclaimed with the trio giggling and unbuckling their seat belts behind me since they were a hard-headed bunch. Slendy urged the others to hop in for the ride and the only person who didn't go in was Hoodie, he was sitting on a bench waiting for our ride to end.

The ride started and the coaster was filled with only creepypastas including me and the trio, we were going up the rails as we impatiently waited to rush down fastly. Our wish was granted after a few seconds and the others were closing their eyes because of the wind, poor Jeff(MUAHAHAHAHAHA).

The loop-de-loop was ahead of us and the trio seemed to be up to something because they looked like they were preparing for an event. Once the loop-de-loop came, the trio jumped out of their seats and tumbled in the air while laughing. The people below switched from happy to panic at the sight of the children whom they thought was on the verge of death, they love to cause trouble from time to time.

When I looked below, the trio had gone somewhere else and obviously left me. I puffed up my cheeks at the irritating thought of it.

Time Skip~

"Aww, Hoodster! Why didn't you go?" I asked Hoodie while I was crouching down to his level since he was still on the bench, he shook his head furiously in response and that made me have a mischievous smile. "Is wittle Hoodie scwared?" I cutely asked in a mocking manner making him look away, his blush was almost visible even with his mask.

I giggled and patted his back softly, "Don't worry! I'll accompany you if you want!" I reassured him making Hoodie tilt his head.

That mischievous smile made it's way to my face again as I pulled Hoodie towards the entrance of the roller coaster ride, he tried to get away once he realized what my plan was but my grip was tight on his hand.

Hoodie's P.O.V

'No, I don't wanna go!' I shouted in my head but she held me tightly so that I couldn't get away. 'Wait, is she holding my hand?' I paused for a moment and when I confirmed it, my face looked like it was bombed with red paint. Good thing I had my mask on as always.

"Hmm? Oh! Are you finally up for it? You're not struggling anymore!" Y/N exclaimed with a joyful smile once she noticed that I was motionless. 'No! It's because you're h-h-holding my h-hand!......I-Idiot' I stuttered even in my thoughts, that was unexpected.

That time came when we were finally able to go in a cart, I never got over the fact that she was holding my hand so I got taken in the cart. I gulped as the seatbelt got buckled, I looked beside me to see Y/N with an excited expression.

For a moment, all my fear vanished because of her cute smi-- Wait a minute!! What am I thinking? Why did I think of that? I barely know her and..Aargh, what is wrong wit---

"Wooaaah!!! NOOOOPE! TAKE ME OUT! FOR THE LOVE OF SLENDY! I DON'T WANNA BE HERE!" I yelped as the coaster rushed down making my thoughts vanish, Y/N was giggling at my reaction making my face go red again.

I couldn't scream anymore because I was too embarrassed, the girl should be the one who's screaming and not the boy! "Don't worry! I'm here!" Y/N announced with a confident smile, she took hold of my hand again and gripped it as a sign of wanting me to hang in there. I looked at her and I felt it again, I wasn't even afraid one bit. I was just concentrating on her encouraging smile, everything turned peaceful---

"Umm..You awake?" Asked a familiar voice, I opened my eyes and saw Y/N's face staring back at me. "W-Where..is t-this?" I asked and she sheepishly smiled. "You fainted while you were on the rollercoaster ride, sorry for forcing you!" She replied along with an apology.

"W-Where a-am I l-laying down?" Came my 2nd question and she giggled back at me, I realized I was laying on her lap on the bench I was sitting on earlier. "W-Woops!" I panicked and stood up hastily, I almost tripped but Y/N thankfully caught me.

She laughed and we soon set off to find the others, I was feeling awkward because I was walking hand in hand with her but she didn't show any signs of embarrassment. "U-Um, Y/N? W-Why a-are you holding m-my h-hand?" I bashfully asked.

"You might go off!" She chuckled and I just walked quietly with her, I had this blush on my face through out the whole search.

"Finally found you guys! Wait! Why are you two holding hands?" A male voice questioned behind us, I froze but Y/N turned around without a care seeing someone from the creepypasta group.

*

*

*

*

"Wait..before we proceed with the cliffhanger---" Doge suddenly appeared fron somewhere but got cut by Erichan who said

"SCORE FOR HOODIE!!! WOOT WOOT"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erichan: So, Y/N! Who do you want to mend a special bond with next?~

Sylv: This story is like a dating sim..How? I dunno why

Doge: Mend a bond, how? XD

Erichan: I am NOT in the mood for philisopher Doge XDDD

Doge: Heh..

Sylv: X)