Part 4: A Secret Passage

Erichan: I dunno what to do..

Doge: Aren't you already doing something?

Erichan & Sylv: (・へ・)

Doge: What?

Erichan: *Forces Doge in a sack*

Doge: *muffled* H...le.....e...g..o!!

Sylv: *Ties the sack to a ceiling*

Doge: ...h..t...a..r....u...g....a...d..!?

Erichan & Sylv: You're gonna be an official punching bag

Doge: N.....O.....O.......O....O....O..!

To Be Continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
???'s P.O.V

I kept on stalking that girl after I saw her beat up Masky because it's not everyday when you see someone happy-go-luckily beat up an immortal creepypasta like him, well anyways it wasn't that long since I stalked her cause' she was currently just on her way home after putting that pale kitty to safe shelter. I won't mess with the cat, no not yet because that girl caught my interest for some unknown reason. I quietly followed her close enough to hear her faintly humming a nice tune but also stealthy enough to not be noticed, I kept walking behind tree by tree while following her just in case. "Stalker alert!" She suddenly exclaimed while turning around from her walking direction in a flash and scanned her surroundings, 'Oh my dear Zalgo, that was so close!' I thought while sweating a bit as I thanked fate for letting me hide just in time from behind a big tree. I heard her footsteps walk away soon and I did stalk her again but this time it was more cautious than before since I didn't want to waste that save from earlier, I sighed of relief quietly as I began to follow her to her humble home.

I soon made it to her home successfully doing it without her noticing me again and there was a minor problem which was how I kinda lost her on the way but at least she didn't have any neighbors to be wary of and at least her gate wasn't that tall, I continued looking for her but I didn't go to the inside of her house. I sighed and gave up going back to the gate to climb up and out but before I could peacefully do that, I suddenly blacked out after feeling a heavy object harshly pound on my head and the last thing I saw was red sneakers as I closed my eye sockets laying motionless on the ground..

Reader's P.O.V

I rested the baseball bat on my shoulder and released a heavy breath after I accomplished on making the obvious stalker fall right into my clever trap, I raised a brow while scanning his looks and saw the one that really standed out which was his dark blue mask with black ooze coming out from the sockets of the mask. I set the bat down on one of the benches beside the garden fountain and carried the blue-masked guy on my back and went inside the house but since I was smart, I went to the front door and turned the doorbell around and it soon opened revealing some buttons with numbers. I pressed the buttons in the order of '8-3-5-7-0' and soon, the garden fountain got drained of it's water and the inside of it sinked forming some white stairs leading down below. The doorbell returned to it's original form and I jumped in the fountain and walked down the stairs and once I was gone, the stairs closed and the water ran again and everything was like nothing ever happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doge: ( ̄ε(# ̄)

Erichan: Now I think you learned your lesson of not acting too literal

Doge: So you're a teacher now?

Sylv: Oh gawd, RUN!

Doge: Oh dear, I know why..*Runs for dear life*

Sylv: *Hides and becomes invisible just in case*

Erichan: *body lights up on fire along with eyes with a red aura and burning background* DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE!!!