Part 8: Escaping With Cliffhangers

Erichan: My little break is done so it's time to update!

Sylv: You're lucky, being able to play your gadgets even if exams are on Monday T^T

Erichan: Oops, she's sulking again..

Sylv: I'm banned from gadgets the whole school year T^T

Erichan: Uhh Doge please help me? O.o

Doge: *Sprays ketchup/catsup on Sylv and runs* I HAVE NO REGRETS!

Sylv: DOGE YOU'RE GONNA GET BLOODY ONCE I GET YOU! *Runs*

Erichan: That was...convenient..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator's P.O.V

Y/N squealed from surprise and accidentally, she shot a ball of power from her hand to the two boys and made them fall unconscious..I won't blame her, she was shocked."That was...convenient.." Gumi awkwardly said as the author coughed somewhere, Y/N soon regained her composure and sighed. She looked at Gumi not to see an all-pink clothed girl but the pink gulu instead, Y/N smiled and carried the pink blob and slowly opened the door while taking a glimpse of the outside seeing a large and long hallway with doors here and there. 'This is such a fancy place, that room I was in was not though' Y/N thought and travelled carefully with Gumi.

Hoodie's P.O.V

I heard a loud blast upstairs and almost dropped my cheesecake from the noise but I managed to keep my balance, everyone was out killing and Masky and Slendy along with EJ was still out cold after some major events so I guess it was up to me.But wait, isn't Sonic and Tails upstairs? I mean, they kidnapped someone so maybe those two were just fooling around with whoever they abducted. But why do I feel so uneasy? I shook my head and put the plate down the table since I was in the dining room and I crept upstairs and just in time, I saw h/l h/c hair flow in a corner and I widened my masked eyes. I don't remember anyone with that hair color going in this mansion and if I'm wrong, everyone left already. 'The mansion's safety is up to me' I thought with determination building in me and I ran to the direction where I saw that hair, I turned when I was at the corner and saw the same hair flow going in a door which was..My room!? Who would go in my room!? Well, at least whoever that was is that he or she is trapped now!

I went in my room and--

WAZ!!! BAM!!!

I fell down right after I went in my room being hit by something unknown..

Finally your P.O.V

I twirled my wand in my hand and chuckled triumphantly, "Magic is really handy!" I exclaimed and put the creepypasta called Hoodie in his bed and left with Gumi once again. The mansion was too big and I almost got lost so I just casually opened a window and jumped down from above not giving a care about the height since I was pretty much used to it, I landed safely and ran back to my house which was a 37-minute trip using my feet only.

I managed to get home safely and realized that it was already night time, I shrugged and jumped up my mansion to the window leading to my room and opened it going inside. I looked at the clock and it was now Sunday, if I was drinking water then I would have spitted it out. I slept through all that!? I groaned and casted a spell on Gumi making her teleport back to my hidden lair, to be honest it was nice down there besides the darkness and old castle look style because Gumi had her own room there.

The door opened and I looked there to see--a cliffhanger :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erichan: Dang, I'm one mean girl XD

Doge: You said it

Sylv: DOGE WE'RE NOT DONE YET!

Doge: GYAAAH *Squeals like a girl and flies away like a dove*

Sylv: Wait what just happened..