Part 11: What To Do?

Doge: I really don't wanna talk in this Introduction Room..

Sylv: You're already talking

Erichan: Apply cold water to the BURNED area

Doge: Aww come on!

Sylv: Hehe, just kidding. Anyways, why don't you wanna talk here? I think talking here is nice!

Doge: Cause' we are all already part of this story..

Erichan: You have a point..Though it's up to Y/N to decide.

Sylv: Tell me if you want us to keep talking here in the Introduction Room and both in the story!

Doge: Tell ME if you want us to JUST talk in the story and not in this Introduction Room

Erichan: Tell me if you think that voting for this is ridiculous -.-

Sylv & Doge: KILL JOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V didn't change at all lol

"So the time out is done" Erichan stated and I felt relieved not knowing the reason why, Sylv waved two fingers like Erichan and the person was now hovering motionless in front of me in a crouching position much like what a spy would do. "3 • 2 • 1" Doge counted down while indicating with his fingers and the time progressed yet again, the person fell hitting his back and exclaiming in an expected way. I grinned seeing that this guy was Ticcy Toby, "What the!? How did I end up here!?" he said being enveloped in shock. I looked at the trio in a mischievous manner and chuckled as they giggled a bit, "Hey there Toby!" I greeted in a friendly manner and smiled as if I forgot the unusual 'time-out' events earlier.

He just stood there with a perplexed expression and backed away nervously, he ran away but Erichan stopped him with a snap of her fingers by making him freeze. "Not just yet Toby, I won't let this happen in my story" Erichan said with quite a devilish smile and it was my turn to get perplexed in hearing the word 'story' but maybe it had some deep meaning to it so I shrugged it off. I took this as a chance to walk to him, his eyes were moving but the rest of his body was totally betraying his orders. I giggled and spoke with a hint of insanity "Spying isn't very nice, I like my privacy you see? Should you do it again, I'll have to punish you~" making his sweat increase out of fear. 'My, I never knew that the brutal Ticci Toby would get scared easily..That makes me want to mock him' I thought with amusement and as if on cue, the trio giggled but I just shrugged it off like normal.

"What shall we do with you?" I asked and Doge clapped two times making his mouth work, "L-Let me g-go!" he demanded and I pouted as I replied "At least have some manners!" then he groaned in reply. I was now aggravated and took out my knife with a low growl, I was about to stab the precious metal into his skin but Erichan used her powers to move Toby away from me and I sliced the air instead. I glared at Erichan and she shrugged playfully obviously toying with me, "It's no use, Toby is someone who can't get hurt physically and Erichan wouldn't let this happen" Sylv said full of logic. I groaned in defeat and put the knife back in my pocket and sat down on a bench as I tried to cool down a bit.

3rd Person's P.O.V

"So, it's up to you to decide..What should we do with dear Toby?" Erichan said and giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sylv: Here!

Doge: There!

Erichan: Ok! Ok! Y/N finished reading the story and you two are still going on about where should we talk!

Doge: What should I do then!? This girl is too arrogant!

Sylv: Look who's talking!

Erichan: I could normally stop them from fighting but I'm not in the mood to shout at them..Ugh, help me Y/N..