Part 6: Bad Luck

Erichan: I'm back after several decades of slaving in hell

Sylv: What..

Erichan: A.k.a school

Doge: Oooooh..

Erichan: Haha just kidding, actually..School's not that bad

Sylv: THE WORLD IS GETTING DIPPED IN GRAVY, ERICHAN IS OK WITH SCHOOL OMG WHAT HAPPENED

Erichan: Caps lock..

SYLV: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Doge: BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ12345678--

Erichan: *applause* that how good that titanic ship was..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's P.O.V.W.O.W (Presence of void, words of wisdom, wait what the hem just happened..)

I peeked out of the cauldron and time seemed to have slowed down as I saw Slenderman slowly reach out to a terribly shaken Gumi, I was sweating until a spell lit a bulb in my head. 'Of course!' I thought and wasted no more time by grabbing my wand and chanting some incoherent words while popping out of the cauldron then shooting magic from my wand above as time fully stopped, well except for me and gumi. I walked to Gumi and patted her head with a warm smile saying "it's alright, I won't let anything harm you!" and it nudged my hand while making cute sounds making me giggle. Then another bad thing occured, I remembered that because of my rusty speed in chanting the spell, the Frozen Time spell only lasts for a minute and I only had 40 seconds left until everything turns back to normal. my eyes glared at nothing as I tched and grabbed Gumi gently while running out of the secret lair into an underground tunnel and rushing to get out because I knew that the Slenderman can teleport and I now had 30 seconds left before I can go to an all-magic resistant place in this underground cave, I made a turn and almost slipped but I luckily hung in there and continued running. I was getting exhausted so I knew that I pretty much have no 'stamina points' left to make more difficult high-class spells, I fell to the ground once it was only 15 seconds left and panted heavily with Gumi in front of me, "Sorry...G-Gumi..I can't...m-make.....it" I fainted soon from both heavy exhaustion and use of powerful spells rustily causing my stamina to drop.

Third peeps P.O.V

Gumi had only 5 seconds left to save both herself and her most adored person so she concentrated and put her power all together and before the clock tocked to zero, the ball on her head or which Y/N called antenna glowed and sparks formed all around them while engulfing them both causing them to teleport in the desired destination which was the all-magic resistant room. Gumi cheered realizing she had become a hero until the metalic door of the old room broke down by some loud and strong kicks of someone, well sure it was magic resistant but the door WAS old and it was not a physical strength resistant room. Gumi shivered as the two men laughed shoving her inside a rough sack and Gumi saw them picked Y/N up throwing her on one of the strange-looking men's shoulder using her excellent vision, oops..Wrong room..

P.S to make up for the cliff hangers, lemme tell you who the girl in the picture is..the girl in the media is the HUMAN VERSION of Gumi The Gulu. Hope it's clear, this story just got more thrilling didn't it? Or maybe not ehehe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erichan: A hanger in a cliff everywhere!!!

Sylv: That pun though

Doge: DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN

Erichan & Sylv: o.o

Doge: o.o

Erichan & Sylv: .-.

Doge: .-.

Erichan & Sylv: -.-

Doge: -.-

Erichan & Sylv: STOP COPYING US

Doge: STOP COPYING ME

Erichan & Sylv: (/°^°)/ |___|

Doge: (ノ゚▽゚)ノ |___|