Part 9(1/2): The Unknown Trio

Obviously Your P.O.V

I saw mom and dad with a worried and worn out expression on their face but as soon as they saw me, they were hit with a wave of relief and immediately hugged me like there was no tomorrow. My mom cried a bit while my father while hugging me protectively, "My sweet little baby! We were so worried! where have you been?" mom exclaimed with her voice cracking a bit and I had a little debate with my heart and mind on whether I should tell them or not. I finally sighed after a while and spoke up "It was a kidnapper..you know the rest..I escaped though!" I stated briefly with confidence and my dad let out a shaky breath. "We both missed you so much darling! You do have to take a bath though" my dad said, trying to lighten up the mood which worked because we all were laughing and agreeing.

Time Skip~

I got soaked in the bath tub and felt the warmth of the water come in contact with my bare skin, it was just a day and I already missed the relaxing atmosphere of the bathroom. I started to scrub my hair with some shampoo and put soap in the bath tub which made it burst with bubbles, I sighed happily and closed my eyes..Unexpectedly falling asleep because of the calm and peaceful surroundings..

Dream Land~

I awoke on a pitch black place with the only light source being me, "H-Hello?" I called out forming echoes as I hoped to find even a single thing with life. I stood up and walked making ripples form under my feet making me squeak a bit, I relaxed and continued to walk. It felt like walking on water except it wasn't water, it was just random ripples. I heard a child's giggle and I quietly gasped, I turned my head to where the sound was formed and ran to that very direction and before I knew it, my surroundings wasn't pitch black anymore..I was now walking barefoot on lively green grass, the sky was orange and violet with a hint of pink and I assumed it was almost night time in wherever this place was. The healthy leaves of the trees flowed in the wind peacefully and the road was clear of cars, no one was here except for me..or that's what I thought..

I suddenly heard a feminine giggle sounding like it was from a kid so I turned my head to where the sound came from then ran to that direction until I came across a playground, that's when I saw three kids. Two females and one male were wearing a blue school uniform and they seemed to be playing, "Push me higher Doge!" A girl with short and straight black hair wearing a yellow head band giggled and got pushed higher by a boy with short black bobbed hair with the girl on the swings. The other female with not-too-long curly black hair with red eyeglasses was playing with the skipping rope in front of the swing while laughing, they were having fun. I was relieved to see other people be here with me in this mysterious land so I walked up to them, they turned their heads to me and I saw their dark brown eyes..Everything suddenly stopped..

Reality~

I shot up from the bath tub and breathed heavily seeing that I sank and almost drowned, I scratched my head from irritation and unplugged the bath and got out as I wrapped myself up with a towel..I brushed my teeth and changed my clothes then went to bed, not before noticing the unfamiliar and cutely designed compact mirror which was lying on my nightstand..Since I was too tired to care, I slept just like that..

???'s P.O.V

I watched Y/N from her window with a smile and crossed arms as I was floating on air with my two bestfriends..I noticed something and giggled, I looked to the you who was reading this story and said "I'll put the picture of the compact mirror in the next chapter! Till then, sleep well!"