Part 9(2/2): Unleashing Them

Erichan: just a short chapter, a little continuation of the last chappy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back To Chur P.O.V

I woke up and stretched while yawning in process, I sat down and rubbed my eyes since the sunshine from the window greeted me. I grabbed a hair brush from my nightstand on the side of my bed and did my hair, I slowly stood up after that and opened the lights then closed the bedside lamp. I looked at the clock and that's how I knew that it was 4:36, I shrugged and thought 'Welp, extra hours to prepare for school!~'. I was about to enter the bathroom but then I saw that oddly unfamiliar compact mirror just laying on my nightstand like it was begging to be opened, it was tempting me but the reason is so unclear.

I picked up the compact mirror after shaking my head and opened it in one click, light came from the mirror and I dropped it on the floor since the light almost blinded me. "HOLY CRAZY MOTHER OF ZEUS!!!" A somewhat familiar voice exclaimed out of nowhere and I opened my eyes to reveal 2 girls and 1 boy in front of me and it was like in my dream, but their clothing was taken to a whole new level. I was speechless and stood there stunned as I observed the trio, "Finally! I don't have to wear that plain uniform! I miss this form!" the girl with bat wings cheered and the others agreed. I don't even know how to explain their clothes, the boy had brown angel wings and the other girl had butterfly wings. I was finally able to take control of my body and rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up, I opened my eyes but the results disappointed me because they were still here!

The boy turned his head to me and smiled brightly in a childish manner then held out his hand saying "Hey there! The name's Doge!", he winked after that but not in a flirty manner. The butterfly girl hit his head before I could do anything and said "Can't you introduce yourself in a more sophisticated manner!?" with quite a temper earning a glare from the male, "Tsk tsk tsk" was heard before the two kids argued. We all looked at the girl with the bat wings and saw her waving her finger from side to side with a taunting smile that made the two kids stop, 'A bit scary, cute child though' I thought and chuckled quietly.

"So Y/N, you can use that compact mirror to call us if you need help for anything that isn't foolish..And sorry, I'm not in the mood for questions so yeah!~" The bat girl said and I was still unable to speak..She snapped her fingers and the three were sucked in the mirror like nothing happened..I looked at the time and saw that it was 5:00 sharp, I shook my head and went in my bathroom as my mind clogged with ignored confusion.