Reindeer Games.

A day later....
Madelynn's POV
In her dream...
(Dream will be like this)

It was just black nothing. I was having a dream about receiving an award but then it stopped. The dream stopped. I knew it was a lucid dream so I edited it as such and now I wasn't in control of anything.

"Madelynn Stark." The same ominous being called out from beside me. "What do you mean by the key has returned?" I questioned.

"If I were to tell you there would we a different flow in our universe. One thing I can tell you is that the key is in close reach. He is under your surveillance yet you turn a blind eye on him."

"He knows that he is here for a reason but it won't be in detail similar to how you are. One think is for sure young Stark once you find him everything will be shown. There will be a sacrifice no one wants to happen it is someone close to you."

"All of this will happen for the others' prosperity and for the universe as you know it. Your task would have to be to destroy the greatest and strongest weapon in our galaxy."

"Please hurry before its too late. The longer you delay it, is the more persons will be eliminated and the more persons that will hurt."

A blast of energy was shot to me and I couldn't move I was paralyzed until it hit me.

I sprung up from my bed. The time had to be around 7 am. Guess I slept for 3 hours but it all went by fast. I was too exhausted to do anything.

My exhaustion came from the mission I had last night and then the additional work I did to enhance my suit because of an error that happened during my mission.

I got off my bed and headed to the shower, turning it on and allowing the hot water and steam soothe me.

Guess Bucky was still on his mission or else he would've left a note.

Once I finished in the bathroom I changed into some clothes I had laid out. Today just didn't feel like one to wear sweats. Mostly because it was summer and the building wasn't as cold as we wanted.

After changing I left the room groggily and headed to the living area where I laid on the couch, having no intention to eat

"And good morning to you too." Steve muttered taking a sip of coffee as he and Nat chatted. "You look exhausted Lynn. Who kept you up?" Nat asked.