Endgame

Third Person POV

Doom gave the go ahead to his team and so did Steve. The two teams ran into each other, armed and with much force.

Ant man turned to a giant and those who could fly took charge in the sky, firing at those up there as well as at those below.

Their main goal was to eradicate the other at all costs for the fate of the universe. The sorcerers were more at the front along with some avengers to pave a way for the others.

Golden weapons, energy blasts, magic, and bodies flung around the atmosphere.

Pepper and Tony fighting side by side, blasting robots and aliens around them.

The Dora Milaje and army of sorcerers fought on the ground, striking the enemy and protecting each other from attacks.

Hulk was in full beast mode, ripping aliens and machines alike in a breeze. The others ripped through just as fast.

They were all of course injured but minor ones. Gamora, Nebula and Quill all fought Thanos as taking him down would stop his army.

The clanking of weapons, ripping of flesh and red dust flying up were all the teams knew about their surroundings.

Then out of the blue, a few mages from the other team stepped forward along with robots with heavy machinery and took their place infront of their team.

They all began to blast everything they had towards the team. The sorcerers, being in the front, formed a barrier as an attack like this would be difficult for them all to dodge or block.

The impact of the blasts onto the barrier put a new strain onto the sorcerers, resulting in them being pushed a little as they held strongly onto it.

"Hold." Wang shouted backing up Dr. Strange. The others took up the time to reload or change their broken weapons.

The robots and machinery got tougher with each blow towards them which would make it even more difficult to defeat them. But they had to put every ounce of might into it.

The barrier began to break and crack making the sorcerers put in every cell of energy they had in them into the barrier.

The power shot at them was far more advanced that what they have been taught. When almost all energy was lost, a purple flash from above brightened the dark red sky.

Out from that flash brought Wanda, Thor, Valkyrie, Loki, and multiple versions of Madelynn?

They all fell behind the barrier with the different versions of Madelynn and Wanda strengthening the barrier with their magic.

The different 12 versions dispersed themselves throughout the large barrier and reinforced it along with Wanda and occasionally sending blasts of energy towards the opposing team.

The flash also shot out 3 purple pheonixes throughout the sky. The three flew around the battle field, firing purple fire towards the attackers and destroying some of them while swiftly dodged attacks.

Before they were further attacked the three birds returned to behind the barrier, returning to their human forms and helping the others with the shield.

One was still in the sky and fired from above.