~Part 1~~Gaylord~

*Kenny was currently trying to find the girls' locker room, to peek in on them.*

"God damn it!" *he says, his voice muffled as usual.*

"What are you doing?" Stan asked

"None of your business, Stan." *He mumbles, frustrated. He walks over to Kyle.* "Hey, you, ugly prick, where's the girl's locker room? I wanna see some bitches."

"You wanna see bitches?" Kyle asks, visibly annoyed

"Yes, bitches. Do you know where they are or not?"

Kyle thought for a second then had a great idea. "Yes, I do."

*Kenny grins.* "Well tell me, Kyle! Or do I need to beat it out of you?"

"Look over there!" Kyle pointed to the empty dressing room, "it's a room full of half dressed bitches!"

*Kenny looks over,* "Holy sh-t..." *he mutters under his breath. He runs off to the room in a hurry.*

"Woah, calm down" Kyle says

But then, Kyle's smile became a frown as he remembered that the dressing room was not empty, and it was indeed full of half dressed bitches.

Kyle tries to stop him but Kenny doesn't listen. He runs into the room, and begins to peek at the girls that are getting changed. They scream as Kenny runs in. Kenny looks around, and gets a good glimpse at all of them. Kyle ran away out of embarrassment and then, Stan approached.

"Wow, you really like bitches, don't you?" He sighed

*Kenny chuckles as he walks out of the room.* "Yeah! Heh, what else is a kid my age supposed to like..."

Stan looked at Craig then back at Kenny. "Uhh I dunno, space?"

*Kenny shrugs.* "I guess... I'd rather watch those bitches though!" *he chuckles to himself.* "You're such a little wuss... you don't like looking at girls?" *he says, walking back over to the lockers with stan following him close behind.*

"Uh-" Stan said, sarcastically offended "I'm not a wuss, yours a wuss"

"Oh yeah? Why is that, 'Stan'?" *he says, putting air-quotes around Stan's name.*

"Because you invade people's personal space" Stan sighs

"Oh, get over it Stan. Girls are hot! It isn't like I'm stalking them or anything, I just gave them a little peek! You don't know anything about girls, do you?" *he says with a cruel smile.*

"I do know stuff about girls," he said, with a slight hint of anger in his voice, "I just don't want to see them naked"

"What are you, gay?" *he snorts.*

"Uhh-" Stan stood still "kinda-?"

"Kinda?! Kinda?!" *he yells.* "Either you're gay or you're not! There's no 'kinda gay'!"

"I don't care," Stan says, regretting what he said,

"Let's go eat dino nuggies"

*Kenny rolls his eyes.* "Alright, gaylord."

"I am indeed gaylord" Stan said, sarcastically

(430 words :D)

(Published 13/5/23)