~Part 13~~Out and Into the open~

(This is a long one, so get some snacks)

In the morning, Stan was watching the news and Kyle was making brekfast

Suddenly, Stan told Kyle "come here", with an obvious hint of fear in his voice

*Kyle immediately stops everything he's doing right now and runs over to the TV, wanting to know what's going on. Stan turns up the volume on the TV to make it easier for both of them to hear what's going on... Kyle's mind instantly becomes filled with a deep, intense sense of shock and surprise upon learning that Cartman has broken out of prison.* "You're kidding..." Kyle says, looking at Stan with an extremely shocked and surprised expression on his face, as a look of sheer shock and horror starts to fill his face as well.* "You can't be serious..."

"Are we safe here?" *Kyle asks, sounding even more scared than Stan... "Do you think he'll come here?" Kyle asks, as he continues to look at Stan with a look of sheer shock and horror as the reality of the situation starts to set in for him... "What do we do?!"*

"What if he hurts you again?" Stan muttered

*Kyle's eyes immediately fill up with tears and his heart starts pounding and racing in his chest as these terrifying thoughts and thoughts of his last confrontation with Cartman rush through his mind... Kyle starts to try and calm himself down so as to stop the tears from falling, but he still can't stop his voice from quivering... "You really think he..." Kyle starts to say, before taking a deep breath and trying his best to calm himself down while he holds back his tears... "Do you really think he'd do something like that to...us?" Kyle continues, his voice continuing to quake...*

*Stan thinks about it for a moment, and then he slowly nods... "I hate to say this... But yeah, if he found us... I could absolutely see him doing that," he says, sounding extremely serious...* "He's not... Normal... If he's broken out of prison... He's capable of anything..." Stan explains, as he goes on and talks with a lot of intensity and urgency. "We've been on his bad side for so long... I mean..." Stan continues, feeling terrified at the thought of them having any kind of encounter with Cartman... "I don't wanna take any chances..."

Stan kissed Kyle and told him it would be alright, he would just need to not go out of the house until cartman gets found

*he can't help but feel an intense sense of comfort and security as they kiss. Stan's loving act of affection has the power to calm Kyle's nerves and ease his fear a little bit, and it also makes Kyle realize that he has someone now who will be there to protect him...* "Uhh... S-sure..." Kyle replies with a warm smile and nod, putting on an act of bravery and confidence, even though he's still a little bit scared.*

"I love you, Kyle" Stan sighed

*Kyle's face instantly lights up at this statement, and in the blink of an eye, all of the fear and anxiety is gone from his mind... This single statement from Stan just filled his heart with a deep sense of happiness and warmth, and his heart starts to pound with an intense and overpowering feeling of joy and love.* "I love you too..." Kyle says with a warm, sweet smile, and his voice sounds a little bit shaky and emotional as he says this.

The doorbell goes.

*Kyle and Stan both freeze for a few seconds after hearing the doorbell go, looking at each other with an intense mix of fear and panic on their faces... "S-should we answer the door?" Kyle quickly asks Stan with a scared and worried look on his face, as Kyle's heart continues to pound and race with fear at the idea that it might be Cartman that is at the door. Stan takes a deep breath and nods his head in the direction of the front door, looking very nervous... "Okay..." Stan quickly responds with a shaky voice. "We... We'll open the door together..."*