Birth of a hunter

This was supposed to be the happiest day for the Midoryia family, both parents had awaited the birth of their child Izuku with excitement. Especially Inko, for her latest state of pregnancy had been terrible for her health. Yes, her husband was oversea and couldn't be physically present for the event, but he was still there via video recording and he was incredibly happy. In fact, she had never saw him that happy. He was ecstatic even, claiming that the birth of Izuku was a miracle and benediction for humankind. She would never know how serious he was.

For this day became one of the most brutal and gruesome events of the century.

As Inko was starting to give birth the natural way, the procedure had to get canceled in urgence because of big complications. The baby was significantly bigger than expected, apparently due to an unexpected acceleration of growth in the last day. She was send in the emergency room as she was suffering internal blood loss because of perforation. An X-ray scan showed them that the injuries were caused by what looks like... antlers ? 

They quickly realized that it was already to late to save the mother as she was loosing to much blood. They send a nurse away to announce her death to the father, while doctors and assistants prepared for an emergency C-Section with good hope of saving the child. All doctors mentally prepared for an at least  2 or 3 hours operation. One thing was sure, it was going to be bloody.

After a lot of work, they manage to extract the baby without causing to much damage. They then proceed to close back the mother's body to allow a proper burial later. While they started to fill a death certificate, the baby was taken in the observation room to check his well being and study his quirk so it can be registered. At least, determining the nature of his quirk was going to be far easier that the mess they had to salvage.

The child was bestial in appearance, an hybrid between a man and a deer. He was 65 cm tall and covered in very long forest green fur with elongated limbs. Each arms ended with massive hands possessing long fingers with sharp claws. His legs ended with deer hooves while the skull of a deer surmounted with big antlers replaced his head. However, the most unnerving feature was how skinny the baby was. His dry stretched skin was literally resting on his bones, showing all signs of advanced starvation. 

Soon, all verification were done and no disease were detected, all scans made on the new born baby showed no trace of physiological distress. In fact, the respiratory system was not deficient and no nutrient deficiencies of any kind was found, despise being completely contradictory with his visible state of starvation. As he was peacefully sleeping, the new born was brought back in the emergency room were his mother was held, the nurses wanting him to see her at least once before they were forever separated.     

This decision, was the biggest mistake ever made that day.

Because once inside the room, the overwhelming smells of blood, punctured flesh and newly found death brought Izuku out of his sleep. The bestial baby slowly open his eyes as he gained  consciousness for the first time, and when he did, whispers from far away sung him what he had to do, what he was made for. He was a hunter and he would find joy in blood. He looked at the doctors and uttered his first words.

Izuku : I... I... am... s-so... Hungry !

Screams... screams of terror and horror filled the Shizuoka General Hospital that day. Sounds of absolute carnage echoed in the corridors of the nursery for 30 minutes and 1 hour more for the sounds of a festering beast to finally be replaced by a dreadful silence. Thought there was no silence for the new born beast, as he could barely hear whispers coming from the moon.

--------------------------------------------

Tsukauchi was not ready for the vision of horror that was waiting for him in the hospital. It is not the first time he was called by one because they a got a newborn with a very dangerous quirk gone wild, resulting in the unfortunate death of a medical member. Usually he just get there, have a few statements from the present staff to know who was responsible for the mess and voilà.

But, this... this was not an accident... this was a MASSACRE !

Well... he should have seen it coming and prepared himself better when he arrived to see everyone present pale or downright ready to throw up. Even his policeman where not looking good and they have seen things that no one should ever be able to witness. This was very concerning, but he had to keep a stoic face and show confidence, he was the detective in charge of the affair god dammit ! 

Beside, all of this was the doing of a new born child so it couldn't be that bad right ?   ...Right ?

He presented himself to his team who reported the state of the situation. All police officers were already interrogating everyone present and a few local pro heroes were sweeping the area looking for the missing new born killer. He was brought inside nursery by one of the pro heroes, and the moment he entered the building he got immediately hit by the smell, a smell that he know oh so well... the putrid odor of death. 

He took the elevator to the floor were the event took place and his eyes widen the moment the door of the elevator open. The walls, ceiling and floor was covered with claw marks and sprays of blood. The smell of rot and death was overwhelming and a few severed limbs were scattered. It took all his will to stay on his feet and not stain the crime scene with puke. 

Tsukauchi : Wh-what is the room ?

Policeman : room nu-number 666

Tsukauchi : H-how appropriate...

They got to the door, open it, and took out their bag to puke inside. The room was like the corridor but 10 times worse, the window was wide open giving a good view of one of the parks outside with 2 or 3 uprooted trees aligned with the window. It did not take long for the detective to know what that entailed. They had a new born killing beats of the run.

Tsukauchi : This is really bad !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, this should be the final version of this first chapter. I finally have an end results that truly satisfies me. I have also modified the description of the story so it can fit with its beginning better. 

Hope you enjoy !