How to become an Old God

After Hisashi Midoryia, the father of the Wendigo revealed himself as the current leader of the Healing Church, Izuku was brought inside with promisses to have his questions answered. His current actions would have been looked down as careless and foolish by his old self, but there was primal certitude within his heart. The voices from above reverberating in his blood, telling him that this was the right path.He would be a fool to deny them.

The inner sanctuary of the Healing Church was a true sight of wonder.While its outside bared the appearance of a common Gothic Cathedral,the interior was mesmerizing to look at. As his father explained, the Healing Church was a religious order as much as it was an academy.The many parts of the religious monument have all been repurposed to serve their own designs.

the front Aisles were repurposed into a great library, full of tomes who seemed to be as ancient as the Cathedral itself, while the Nave was where the books would be read and studied. The crossing between the Transepts and the main hall was holding in its center a giant and ancient telescope, directed towards a giant clear window who was now replacing the old stained glasses. It was aiming towards the full moon and the stars.

The Transepts have been transformed into research laboratories to study ancient artefacts and the astrological bodies, as well as the stars and the constellations

The Transepts have been transformed into research laboratories to study ancient artefacts and the astrological bodies, as well as the stars and the constellations. The Choir was the place of worship, with its agacent Aisles full of altars and paintings representing eldritch Gods, called the great ones. Finally the Apse was made into a consul room, with each of its Chapels holding their seats. The upper level and the catacomb beneath were the living quarters.

The Emerald Wendigo was taken aback by the sight, this place did not seem to belong in the real world. All eyes turned towards him once he was fully inside, and ecstatic whispers soon started everywhere, talking about a prophecy finally coming true with the one chosen to ascend and open the veil had at last found their way to them. He was bought to the center of the Apse so he could have the knowledge he seeks.

Izuku: Truly impressive, but I am here for answers... I must know, how to reach my fate...

Hisashi: Of course, and must have many questions my son. Let's start with who and what we are exactly. The Healing Church was created a long time ago during the Victorian Era, in the old and now vanished city of Yharnam. Why this city ? You may ask... the reason is simple. It is where it was found, inside an ancient labyrinth deep below the city. The very thing that you now seek.

Izuku: The old blood...

Hisashi: Yes, it was originally discovered by scholars of the Byrgenwerth College, during what was suppose to be simple archaeological expeditions. The Church was founded after the blood was studied, and its properties, as well as its origins were found.Most of its properties are not important for you, only one is and we will talk about it after. First, If you want to understand all oft his, you need to know about its origins.