3 - Butters

: Not requested
: Fluff
: Butters really wants Y/n to come over to play his Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
: Warnings: None???

Butters was the out cast of the group, that was needless to mention even to someone new. If he wasn't attached to Cartman, he was in the back trying to keep up with the useless things his 'friends' were trying to do. Today was especially rough for him. Everyone was so busy with something else, Cartman for once wanted Butters to go away and when Butters asked his best friend Kenny to hang out, Kenny had to decline since he had work.

The only person left in the group was Y/n. He was also in the back most of the time, but he was a lot different than Butters. He clearly liked being away from all the mess the main four caused, and hated anytime he was put into it. So this was Butters last chance, he was going to ask Y/n to come to his house after school to play games.

Once everyone was leaving, Butters caught sight of Y/n speed walking out of school. Butters followed and quickly caught up to him. Y/n snapped backwards expecting someone else, someone more like Stan, who no doubt was going to ask Y/n to follow some stupid illegal plan. He sighed in relief when he saw it was Butters.

"Holy crap, Butters. Don't sneak up on me like that.

Butters made an awkward face and muttered a 'sorry' before breaking into a smile.

"You wanna come to my house??"

Y/n stared at him for a moment then looked outside the school doors. He had nothing else to do, and honestly he felt a little bad rejecting Butters. Y/n nodded and looked at Butters, who was now smiling even wider, a little creepy if you asked.

- At Butter's House -

Butters was very glad that his parents weren't home. It made bring Y/n inside and to his room much easier. Y/n paid little to no mind to anything in Butter's house, figuring this would be one of the only times he would visit. He was brought into the blonds room and Butters closed the door, reveling a Hello Kitty poster on the door.

Y/n tried not to laugh, not because he thought it was stupid, but because he didn't expect it.

"What did you want to do, Butters?"

"I wanna play my game! I just got some new stuff!"

Y/n nodded and walked over with Butters to his computer. He expecting some sort of fighting game, or even one of those matching games; instead he was met with a bright pink loading screen with a large white cat, aka Hello Kitty. Y/n watched as Butters eyes lit up and clicked around waiting for it to fully load.

"Heh...sometimes it takes a minute..."

Buttered laughed nervously and continued staring at it. Y/n just shook his head, trying to shoo away those thoughts of wonder and jokes. Butters was always strange, and a little girly, but somehow this was a surprise. After a minute it finally loading, Butters got off of his chair and pulled Y/n down to sit on it.

"O-ok, so here---ill show you how to play!"

Y/n smiled a little. This was definitely better than whatever Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman were doing.