11- Tolkien

: Back and forth (Fluff)
: TEENAGE AU

: Back and forth (Fluff): TEENAGE AU

Y/n held his phone above his head. He laid on his back, starring up at it as he waited for his boyfriend to text him back. It was taking longer than usual, or at least it felt like it.

Y/n: Hello? Are you ok??

Tolkien: Yeah sorry, my dad had called me :/

Tolkien: Are you able to ft?

Y/n: Yeah! Hold on

Y/n sat up and got off his bed, going over to the light and switching it on so Tolkien could better see him. He flopped down on his computer chair and opened up his laptop.

He went to Skype and started to call Tolkien.

Tolkien: "Hey! It took you long enough..."

Y/n: "Sorry rich boy, my computers slower than yours ."

Y/n joked, clicking off some tabs he had open so it gave his computer a better chance at running. Tolkien rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair.

Tolkien: "Wow, low blow. You know, I could buy you another one..."

Y/n shook his head and got back to the camera, now looking at Tolkien.

Y/n: "No way man, I'll be paying off that computer for weeks."

Tolkien laughed and hummed.

Y/n: "Nah uh, don't act like you wouldn't hold it over my head, Tolkien."

Tolkien had to agree, but in all honesty he would do it only as a joke and seriously. This was his first boyfriend after all, so he wanted to give him a lot of things. Y/n welcomed the cheap things, like restaurant food, but other things were different.

Tolkien smiled at Y/n and sat straight up on his chair, clearing his throat a little bit to gain the other boy's attention.

Tolkien: "Do you wanna hang out? Like later tonight...?"

Y/n furrowed his brows in suspicion. Tolkien noticed the look and quickly tried to explain what he meant.

Tolkien: "I got tickets to that movie...yah know, the one you wanted to watch..."

Y/n: "You mean the movie you don't know the name of? Right...sure I guess, but I doubt my parents would let me."

Tolkien: "Sneak out then."

Y/n: "Woah! Chill out, Tolkien. I'm no criminal,"

Y/n scoffed and tapped his finger on the table, he then sighed and nodded.

Tolkien: "Soooo~ I'll see you later then?"

Tolkien smiled at Y/n, almost trying to charm him into it. Y/n nodded again.

Y/n: "You better have gotten tickets to the right movie."

Tolkiens smile loosened a little, now looking around awkwardly. He really hoped he got the movie right.