5 - Mysterion

: I remember (Fluff)
: Trigger Warnings: Talk of death

: H/n = Hero name
: S/P = Super Power

Mysterion didn't like to associate himself with many heros, at least not those who only gave justice to stupid things

Mysterion didn't like to associate himself with many heros, at least not those who only gave justice to stupid things...cough cough...anyhow, he was more focused on other things, more serious things.

After he begged his friends to remember his death, and they didn't, he gave up on ever having anyone to remember. But maybe that would be better on their part...if they remembered than surly by now they'd have gone crazy.

He now sat himself on a roof top of a building and watched the people below. This was south park, so it was easy to see them going around. He made no effort to move when he heard someone come up behind him.

"Ah, enjoying the view?"

Mysterion huffed at the familiar voice. H/n somehow always found where he was, and never went away when he needed to. The blond headed hero looked behind him to the h/c hero.

"What is it?"

Mysterions deep voice sent a little shiver down H/ns spine, but he ignored it. Instead he smiled and walked over to him.

"Nothing, i was just bored and decided to find you."

Mysterion rolled his eyes and looked back to the people below them, nothing was happening tonight, which was a good thing. Y/n looked where the other hero was looking, he sighed and looked towards Mysterion.

"Anything exciting going on?"

Mysterion shook his head. Truth be told it might be better if there was something going on, a fight maybe...hell even someone being stupid and losing something might be fun. H/n nodded and stretched his arms in the air.

"Its a good day for you then,"

Mysterion looked at his with a confused look, unsure what he meant by that.

"Well i mean come on, any day you don't die is a good day, right?"

H/n seemed unbothered by what he just said, just looking at the blond with a bored expression, but Mysterion went cold at those words. Did he know? How did he remember? H/n just stared at him with wonder, as if not knowing what he said that caused such a reaction.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

H/n furrowed his brows.

"Dude, are you stupid? I'm saying that you must be glad you're not dying."

Mysterion continued to stand there without a clue in the world on how to go on with this conversation. One one hand it was a little comforting that someone remembered, but on the other hand it was a little worrying how little H/c seemed to care about it.

"You...remember?"

H/n nodded and frowned a little, guessing to himself that this was the first he had told Mysterion. He had forgotten, as stupid as that seemed. Mysterion looked away from the other hero, now looking at the ground.

"You remember...everything?"

H/n nodded again, going up beside him. Mysterion hummed and thought about it for what seemed like forever. Having someone who knew about it, who understood that it happened—it was strange...but it was nice.

Mysterion now felt a little better, and truthfully, so did Kenny.